What's new

Tech - Full Auto Jacqui(FA) f2up2 doesn`t work properly ( feat Tom Brady )

stosn

Noob
Hello!
What would you think if I tell you that the third hit in a string will whiff on crouch blocking character? ( not working at all characters)
-Oh, its ok man, its NRS game
BUT THIS HIT IS AN OVERHEAD, and its full combo punishble on whiff!!!

1. Tom Brady and his brilliant voice
2. rev0lver for the idea of musical accompaniment
Now look, we can duck overheads :DOGE( Video contains some humor )

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
I just take sound in internet, Tom Brady voice. And I put a voice on the music
ah i see, you should put a download link for the song in the video information section. its well good.
we should get more games in soon also, have not played you since the euro kombat

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Haha so you went ahead and posted the video after all lol. Yea man it's ass. I'm going to stop using the OH option altogether and stick to Fake Out or cutting the string. Too risky.

stosn

Noob
Can't see vid, who does it miss on . and does it miss point blank ?
Jacqui third hit in f2up2 2+4 miss on crouch blocking ( or not blocking ) opp.
It whiff on 11 characters, sometimes it depends on the distance between the characters

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
Tom Brady's voice never ceases to brighten my day.

Thanks for the video, and you have my condolences.

darklightjg1

Lost Street Fighter Player
this is actually an issue.

Jacquie playeres never use strings anyways...They just shoot :DOGE
Hey, that's a string of bullets right through the chest. What're you talkin' about? :DOGE

Anyway, this is unfortunate. Maybe post it in the bug/glitch thread? At least as it is, it can be spaced to hit sometimes and it still works on a cornered opponent, but yeah, stuff should work properly yadda yadda.

stosn

Noob
Anyway, this is unfortunate. Maybe post it in the bug/glitch thread? At least as it is, it can be spaced to hit sometimes and it still works on a cornered opponent, but yeah, stuff should work properly yadda yadda.
Can you tell where this topic is? I'm still not quite well oriented on the forum