What's new

General/Other - Jacqui Briggs Jacqui Briggs General Discussion

IKizzLE

BloodHound
Pretty much this. I like the shotgun variant the most so far. Also did we ever find out who Jax's wife is? Is she just some kind of random?
They said her name but didn't show her.
Judging by how Jacqui looks (thinner lips and pointy nose) I wouldn't be surprised if Jax's wife is a dark skin latina (Dominican, Cuban, Haitian, etc)

They said her name but didn't show her.
Judging by how Jacqui looks (thinner lips and pointy nose) I wouldn't be surprised if Jax's wife is a dark skin latina (Dominican, Cuban, Haitian, etc)
Alot of black people look just like Jacqui. Her mom is most likely black.

Notez4

Noob
So 1212 is 0 on block. essentially +1 if the opponent comes out of block with a normal. Ive been abusing that along with cutting the string short at 121 to mix up into the overhead a ground rocket or a throw or anything for that matter. down 3 grab is god like. this character is loads of fun. that is all

IKizzLE

BloodHound
So 1212 is 0 on block. essentially +1 if the opponent comes out of block with a normal. Ive been abusing that along with cutting the string short at 121 to mix up into the overhead a ground rocket or a throw or anything for that matter. down 3 grab is god like. this character is loads of fun. that is all
Are we one in the same? This is my exact gameplay strategy. 1212, stopping at 121 if I am block punishing to lead to a combo. I d3 into grab constantly and restand folks with dust and delay my attack to either go for a grab or an overhead mixup.

Notez4

Noob
Are we one in the same? This is my exact gameplay strategy. 1212, stopping at 121 if I am block punishing to lead to a combo. I d3 into grab constantly and restand folks with dust and delay my attack to either go for a grab or an overhead mixup.
Shot gun sounds fun. So far ive put all my time into full auto though. How do you think they compare?

IKizzLE

BloodHound
Shot gun sounds fun. So far ive put all my time into full auto though. How do you think they compare?
Shot gun is the mid range setup variation.
Full auto is the zone/anti zone high damage variation.

I like both (along with hi tech) but I've just been trying to focus on one variation at a time but for tournaments, I will be using all three depending on the situation. All really viable. Best overall is probably full auto though because Jacqui's biggest weakness so far is getting zoned out and full auto covers that while giving her the highest damaging combos.

CallMeTetris

draxx them sklounst
How are you guys dealing with crossover pressure? I've been getting destroyed by it and can't find an answer. tried d3/d4 for low profile, 1/d1 haven't been working out....b1 usually gets me out, but that's a lot less of a solution than i'd like. Am i missing something here or is my timing just off?

IKizzLE

BloodHound
How are you guys dealing with crossover pressure? I've been getting destroyed by it and can't find an answer. tried d3/d4 for low profile, 1/d1 haven't been working out....b1 usually gets me out, but that's a lot less of a solution than i'd like. Am i missing something here or is my timing just off?
Uppercut. Huge hitbox, great damage.
If your playing online, that plays a factor as well.

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
Uppercut. Huge hitbox, great damage.
If your playing online, that plays a factor as well.
Her uppercut is really sluggish, I've had no luck what so ever hitting it online. Maybe on read but on reaction it seems near impossible if there's even the slightest bit of lag involved.

Jacqueline concept art, hope they make some of this dlc. Funny stuff of Jacqui and Takeda, art by jassycoco

Last edited: