What's new

"It's True. I Turn Evil." Enchantress General Discussion

Cursa

Counterpoke with armoured DB2 at all times.
Well yeah her range is great so people will be scared to press anything after, I honestly think you'll be able to do another f3 after the far f3 is blocked similar to what you see Brainiac do in the corner with multiple f3 pressure
There's a lot more options for dealing with Enchantress' F3 though rather than Brainiac's, since his pretty much keeps you at the range he wants, but you could forward dash on a read of a second F3 by Enchantress and punish.

If you mean using far/regular F3 to catch people

freerf245

11 11 11 11
Why are so many people saying she's bad? The only problems I see with her is her damage is ass and certain tools are useless in certain matchups. Still got good normals, mobility, setup potential, mixups, and good defensive options. Not really seeing how she could be bad.

Why are so many people saying she's bad? The only problems I see with her is her damage is ass and certain tools are useless in certain matchups. Still got good normals, mobility, setup potential, mixups, and good defensive options. Not really seeing how she could be bad.
She isn’t bad. But you will have to have exceptional footsies to maximize her which only a small percentage of the community has.

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
She isn’t bad. But you will have to have exceptional footsies to maximize her which only a small percentage of the community has.
I think she's really, really good, but she will definitely have some tough match-ups (Ivy, Atrocitus) and she's very high execution so yeah we probably won't see a ton of players.

But SonicFox wants to play her and I think that will be pretty incredible to watch.

SixPathsOfHate

Make triple skulls input BDF or DF Hold F
Im still standing by my words on how bad this character feels until proven wrong.

Imma wait and see but im done trying to make this trainwreck work.

Edit: dont mean I wont post what I find. Like this swaggy combo
j2 113 f23mb trait call walk up (just a tiny bit) 11 j2 12 bf2
j2 113 f23mb hex cast (walk up just a tiny bit, smaller than you would for the trait call) S2 bf3mb late j2 12 bf2.

Raider

Noob
Watched few of her intros on YT and for some reason i can't stand her design. It looks SO messy to me. Ugh i am pissed because of this.

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
She’s good. The problem is that some of you are probably hell bent on trying to use the hexes and honestly they’re not worth it with the god awful recover plus you can’t even choose which one.

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
She’s good. The problem is that some of you are probably hell bent on trying to use the hexes and honestly they’re not worth it with the god awful recover plus you can’t even choose which one.
You couldn't be more wrong. The hex is super important to her gameplay. Obviously you're not supposed to throw it out in footsie range. You have a trait, that literally walks down the opponent. Hex them there. The only way out is to backdash. Oh no guess what, they're giving you space. Do it again, you will likely catch them. If the character has a projectile throw up reflect and hex them. Why does that work? Cause they'll have to block the projectile that's reflected back at them. Reflect, curse, trait all work in tandem. Y'all really hate for characterrs to actually require skill and a gameplan or any sense of thought huh. You're not winning with her against most if you don't properly utilize the curses. Furthermore it's been legit 3 hours. Chill out with the witchhunts and assumptions. Jesus.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Standing like standing 2 which is no directions pressed.
Righteous! Thank ya kindly for that clarification :)

So far, it seems the Hex move is the worst of the set because it takes so long to get out. Uncle JBeezY will challenge this and find ways to set up for curses. Honestly, that move WILL be the game changer the whole damn match regardless of the matchup.