What's new

Is Kombat Pack 2 imminent at Gamescom 2015!? - NRS announcement history and hint analysis.

MORDECA1

Noob
Spawn; Baraka; Rain; Fujin.

That is who i want if their are 4 characters coming straight out of KP2. I am not a huge fan of Sindel, but I wouldn't want her replacing any of those 4. Spawn looks so fricking badass. I know people don't like the guests, i can understand taht, but I love Spawn. I don't even follow the comics, I just have always thought he was arguably the coolest looking comic char of all time.

In fact I would love it if they added a Michael Meyers skin over Jason, and did another console exclusive character and put Shadow Jago or Fulgore or something in too.

BUT ADD TAG please. That and the netcode shouldn't even have to be mentioned.

Please no Spawn :(.

xD

Its interesting how everyone agrees that Baraka is bland, but everyone also wants him in xD. He doesnt look bad tho.
And I'm quite sure it will be at least one female.

I'd just like one cybOrg.... and more maps.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
damn, KP2 gotta to come out !! Boon is fucking with our minds, that king of trolls !! :D If this shit is for real, Fujin and Sareen must be part of it .... ;)

Also, is it somehow possible they add more than 4 characters? Or they could also add less + maps.
All tho I would not like less than 4 characters. More the better. And more maps are needed also.