What's new

Is Kombat Pack 2 imminent at Gamescom 2015!? - NRS announcement history and hint analysis.

Justice

Noob
I could be wrong but wast a WB panel announced, not an NRS panel? Whose to say we're getting anything at all other than more pictures of Batfleck or some other movie they wanna promote?

Noob
I could be wrong but wast a WB panel announced, not an NRS panel? Whose to say we're getting anything at all other than more pictures of Batfleck or some other movie they wanna promote?
im more inclined to believe that something will be anounced at the start of the 2nd season of ESL

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
R.I.P. Tag Kombat. That was such s beautiful mode and the main reason why MK2011 had so much replayability for me. My friends and family aren't big on fighting against each other, we much prefer to be on teams. The fact it was removed basically means I won't be playing this game past the final DLC character.
Well, it's a fun concept, and it could've IN THEORY been good (LOL NRS Netcode) but uh...yeah. KoTH ran like hot diarrhea left in a pair of old shoes which sat out in the sun for weeks.

Acid Hand

The Acid Hand
R.I.P. Tag Kombat. That was such s beautiful mode and the main reason why MK2011 had so much replayability for me. My friends and family aren't big on fighting against each other, we much prefer to be on teams. The fact it was removed basically means I won't be playing this game past the final DLC character.

Noob
Am I the only one who doesn't want that spamming piece of shit Noob Saibot?!
Lol i never really found Noob Saibot to even have that good a zooning in MK9 and he wasnt even that good, so i dont see why ppl complained to much about him in that game, but they have their reasons i guess... But on that note, i, also would like for something more interesting to be done to his kit, tossing his shadow is all fun and stuff but i think something more interesting could be done with such a creative character

Afumba

Noob
Lol i never really found Noob Saibot to even have that good a zooning in MK9 and he wasnt even that good, so i dont see why ppl complained to much about him in that game, but they have their reasons i guess... But on that note, i, also would like for something more interesting to be done to his kit, tossing his shadow is all fun and stuff but i think something more interesting could be done with such a creative character
Probably the same rushdown fonzies that are bothered by anything that has to do with zoning. Its just not fair if you cant rush someone down without having to be smart about it :-D

If Noob makes it in he should definitively have a variation like MK9. Was so fun to annoy ppls with him :) They can do other stuff with the other 2 variations.

Noob
Probably the same rushdown fonzies that are bothered by anything that has to do with zoning. Its just not fair if you cant rush someone down without having to be smart about it :-D

If Noob makes it in he should definitively have a variation like MK9. Was so fun to annoy ppls with him :) They can do other stuff with the other 2 variations.
Yeah i totally Agree, Give him something similar to MK9 in one variation but it would def be cool be to able to branch out with him, diferent play styles and all that... I did love the heck out of that uppercut Clone, that one was the best

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
Friends, between the preexisting kombat kard and Stunt Double Johnny, Noob is not happening. I'm sorry. Prepare yourselves.