What's new

InjusticeLive Episode 2 - Archive and Discussion

Phase 3

Feels Good Man
Despite the best efforts of the Illuminati, InjusticeLive Episode 2 has aired and is ready for your enjoyment in the form of delicious archive footage. In this episode we discuss the recent Injustice news, costumes, New 52, the Injustice story so far and we do a complete, in-depth breakdown of Injustice's advanced game mechanics. We've also provided timestamps for your convenience.

Introductions and the Illuminati Strikes!
---
0:00 - Intro
3:00 - Story Trailer Breakdown

More InjusticeLive and the Illuminati Strikes Back!
---
0:00 - MK Banter
2:15 - Story Trailer Breakdown (Resumed)
26:39 - Dr. Fate Tweet and Character Matchup Series
32:55 - Other News from Hands-On Articles (Capcom Inputs, Negative Edge, etc.)
41:53 - Is Harley Low Tier?
43:41 - Bane vs Catwoman -- Who wins?
46:58 - More News from Hands-On Articles (Shazam, Lex Luthor's Trait)
52:00 - Costume Talk

Rest of the Show, Illuminait Defeated
---
0:00 - Costume Talk (continued) and Clones
8:44 - Injustice Advanced Tech Breakdown (Health, Stage Transitions,
Negative Edge, Roman Cancels, Wallbounces, Back-to-Block, Mobility)
48:05 - Who do you want to see in Injustice?
59:08 - Comic Discussion - DC Classics and New 52
1:18:00 - Injustice Comics Summary and Discussion
1:39:00 - Questions and Answers

As always, if you have any comments, questions, feedback or simply want to discuss the content of the show, post below! Also, if anyone has read any of the suggested comics, let me know what you thought of them.

Tons of Injustice news has dropped and will continue to drop so expect news of Episode 3 in the near future.

Shout outs to Lewis Lane.

Also, if you missed Episode 1:
http://www.testyourmight.com/threads/injusticelive-episode-1-archive-and-discussion.27451/

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Caught a little bit of the stream. Pretty cool. But I'm not into comic books like that so I really didn't know what was going on. lol

Phase 3

Feels Good Man
Caught a little bit of the stream. Pretty cool. But I'm not into comic books like that so I really didn't know what was going on. lol
There's no real comic discussion in Episode 1 and we have some timestamps so you can skip around to the non-comic stuff in episodes 1/2. There's a ton of other stuff in there ranging from really in-depth character breakdowns and advanced techniques to speculation and theorycrafting. It's definitely worth checking out!

Also, it looks like we're going to have plenty of things to discuss in Episode 3...

Phase 3

Feels Good Man
Well, I have news of a new segment to expect.

Since NRS should be releasing the matchups before episodes of InjusticeLive we'll be holding small debates regarding the Injustice Vs polls. After a brief debate/discussion we'll assign a conventional fighting game matchup number (example: 5-5, 6-4, etc.) to the fight. I'm really excited to hear what the viewers think of each matchup and I'm sure things will start to get a little ugly.

Also, spread the word of InjusticeLive if you can. There has been a lot of stuff (like the Batman/Green Arrow breakdown) and some questions (wager system, game mechanics) posted recently that have been covered great detail on Injustice Live throughout the past two episodes. There's a lot of good info on the show that people seem to be looking for.

Also, since we'll have our hands full on the next episode discussing future matchups, I'm going to go ahead and say...

Batman vs Bane: 7-3, Batman (Gadgets, Venom included in a balanced arena)

Wonder Woman vs Harley Quinn: 10-0, Wonder Woman (This isn't even remotely fair. Wonder Woman could literally rip Harley in half over a mile off the ground...)

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
Phase 3 remember to include plot armor in some matchups....but not toooo much because then Batman would go 10-0 against everyone