What's new

Injustice will be on XBOX 360 at East Coast Throwdown

Do you agree with switching to Xbox 360 to play Injustice at ECTV?

• Yes

Votes: 117 68.0%
  • No

Votes: 53 30.8%
  • Other (post your vote)

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters

PeeJaeys

Sabi
Also, I mean this is probably ridiculous to some. But, I've noticed significant differences, when installing MK9 and Injustice on an xbox hardrive, or fast enough usb. Next time I'll just bring my xbox like I used to. Also the inane match ending cinematic finishes faster.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
imo if they do this invest in cronos for us ps3 players, now if i go to ect5 i cant use my fight stick or ps3 pad, i dont have the money to dual mod my stick yet, i may have to borrow some one's cronos or stick at ect 5 :(

colt

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
IDC either way.. but I'll say this..

Injustice WILL be at EVO 2014 and prob 2015.. ON? PS3.. If MLG picks up Injustice.. guess what? PS3..

Last thing I want is the tourney standard to be 360 and come the BIGGEST events for the game you get.. "MAN.. the hell with this PS3 BULLSHIT!!! I'm used to the 360". I say until those tourney's change their standard.. time to swallow it up...

show them your Sony tattoo

Zyphox

yeah I changed to stick for this game to avoid the console controller problem. So I don't care what system it's on.
did you dual mod yours? i didn't now i regret it because they announce this two weeks before ect5 and i won't have the money in time to dual mod it, i got paid yesterday and this paycheck is rent money and bills ect unless i can get emergency dual mod at ect5 i will have to borrow someones chronos/stick there :(

did you dual mod your? i didn't not i regret it because they announce this two weeks before ect5 and i won't have the money in time to dual mod it, i got paid yesterday and this paycheck is rent money and bills ect unless i can get emergency dual mod at ect5 i will have to borrow someones cronos/stick there :(
No lol, I have an Xbox stick and a PS3 stick haha.

I also have a hitbox(which works for both), but I can't get use to that shit.

again.. IDC which system is used. yes, 360 is the better system of choice to run this game. The only issue I have is having 20 tournaments where 10 are 360 and 10 ps3. Make a standard and stay with it.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
again.. IDC which system is used. yes, 360 is the better system of choice to run this game. The only issue I have is having 20 tournaments where 10 are 360 and 10 ps3. Make a standard and stay with it.
Well it's just the beginning of the tournament life cycle for this game. I think this is a positive step to hopefully it being a standard on a lagless system.

Zyphox

At the time we were still working this out, I haven't even gotten back to SJC about my end yet, but I can announce right now that we should have enough 360s for Injustice regardless of who is supplying them. Waiting til tomorrow for 100% on that.
will you guys have any cronos adapters at ect5 for people to use who don't have a 360 controller or fightstick?

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
If we go to 360 then i want someone to refund my PS3 purchase, unlock all my same stuff for 360, and give me all their dlc skins on 360 that I already paid for on PS3 + season pass. You guys coulda listened to me DAY ONE
Bill, we bought 4 extra PS3s and 7 copies of the game and the day after we received the PS3s, we found out that the gameplay was sub par and there were rumblings that players might prefer 360. How do you think we feel? It's a very frustrating thing to deal with in this day and age when one console is superior to another for a game that bureaucracy dictates the standard, and not quality of gameplay. IMO even MK9 should have been played on 360.

I would love to see a tournament mode that alleviates the graphics processing for backgrounds (similar to PC options for detail and what not), and cuts out the down time between matches by allowing faster continues. IMO, that's the direction we should be going with this.

If it comes down to players not attending events because of PS3's issues, then it is negligent of us, as TOs, to not supply the highest quality option for play. I know of many tournaments that do not go by the "EVO" or "MLG" standard because of the simple position of "F" that BS port. Again, I am tired of hand forcing. Right now this vote shows the majority in favor. I would like to see this poll get to at least 100 votes.

Zyphox I am however, all for trying to make sure PS3 players will be able to use their controllers on the 360s. I'm working on this as well.