What's new

Injustice: The True Top 10 Characters based off of tournament results by P2W (NA edition)

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
denzell and perfect legend that low on the list? and kdz winning evo and not even having half the points chrisg has? im done...

ChrisG always places top 5 or wins it. Points add up quickly. he is the best injustice player based on his stats and he doesn't even practice. ask yourself how how many top 8 does KDZ has and then compare it to ChrisG's.

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
Alright, but Green Arrow being in the top ten still doesn't make any sense.

someone who doesn't practice making top 8 in every injustice tournament makes no sense or does it?
Has long has Chris G plays GA he will be top 10. Keep in mind that this is based on tournament results and not on how good a character is.

Jeffreys

Grundy think you handsome!
Thread is invalid, if Grundy was a top 10 character Tyrant would be the best player in the game. Lets keep that in mind.

Jeffreys

Grundy think you handsome!
someone who doesn't practice making top 8 in every injustice tournament makes no sense or does it?
Has long has Chris G plays GA he will be top 10. Keep in mind that this is based on tournament results and not on how good a character is.
Where is this no practice coming from? Chris G has been playing injustice longer than 99 percent of people in the world and on this website, he tested the god damn game, and continues to refine his play and show new tech.

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
Where is this no practice coming from? Chris G has been playing injustice longer than 99 percent of people in the world and on this website, he tested the god damn game, and continues to refine his play and show new tech.

He doesn't practice, by that I mean he doesn't bother with going into the lab. He plays by fundamentals. He makes GA look top tier which can lead to GA not getting any buffs l0l

feels like the skarlet community all over again when it comes to the flash, our community boasts how hes top 5 yet our players can barely make it out to tournaments....hopefully that changes soon, and someone shows just how dominant he can be by placing in a major tournament.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
feels like the skarlet community all over again when it comes to the flash, our community boasts how hes top 5 yet our players can barely make it out to tournaments....hopefully that changes soon, and someone shows just how dominant he can be by placing in a major tournament.
CD Jr has placed top 8 with him, so he is at least better off than some.

JLG

Noob
This is an interesting thread, and it probably would not have garnered as much criticism if the words "True Top" had not been included in the title. The amount of butthurt feelings it created really could have been avoided.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
This is an interesting thread, and it probably would not have garnered as much criticism if the words "True Top" had not been included in the title. The amount of butthurt feelings it created really could have been avoided.
Im not butthurt

I just know Im going to blow half these fuckers up on the list

Motivation for the pig isnt good for others

I think this thread is awesome

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
This list is invalid for more reasons than I care to go into -- but to do a real ranking takes some understanding of how they work and the mathematics involved.

Vagrant

Noob
Oh hey look there's scorpion in the top 10 based on your point system....

I'm sorry... But this shit is useless......

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Can we all agree that NYChrisG is the "God of Injustice"?
Well if Chris G is the "God of Injustice" what happened to him last weekend at Summer Jam? Idk who but I heard there was some guy in top 8 that beat him like 5-0, if Chris G is a God than what is that guy? lol :D