What's new

Injustice Patch 1.05 PATCH NOTES!

killer actually got nerfed hard.
people cant see it, but you will once the patch goes live.
her combos have been reduced by like 20 percent.
she can no longer trait cancel into reset thats gone completely.
best KF players can hope for is to give up on damage and reset while opponent is frozen.
however that now scales so bad similar to bat girls bola combos.
looks like bane got better interesting.

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
His regular guns, yeah. But if DS uses MB and the 4th hit comes out it knocks Bane out of it. Same with every other character who has multi hit projectiles.
I'll telling you that Bane's LEVEL THREE VENOM charge, is going through all of these projectile attacks, EVEN THE MULTI-HIT MB PROJECTILE ATTACKS. If I had any recording devices I would gladly record Bane's level three venom charge going through all of these projectile attacks and show you. All I can say is just hit the lab, pick Deathstroke and Bane, record Bane so he goes into LEVEL THREE Venom and charges, and try shooting Bane out of his charge.

*sigh* This is getting off topic..... So Green Arrow got another nerf, I am saddened.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
killer actually got nerfed hard.
people cant see it, but you will once the patch goes live.
her combos have been reduced by like 20 percent.
she can no longer trait cancel into reset thats gone completely.
best KF players can hope for is to give up on damage and reset while opponent is frozen.
however that now scales so bad similar to bat girls bola combos.
looks like bane got better interesting.
She still has a vortex.

Boo hoo.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
2nd time they nerf Green Arrow. Ridiculous.
Easy bro, you're getting buff AA in return, lets see how it will change his metagame first, one of my major complains for using GA was because i couldn't AA properly, with this its a possibility that his meta game will not change much, besides having a legit D2 Sky Alert to B3 combo

Skkra

PSN: Skkra
Honestly the jumping, lack of good aa's, and slow walk speed is what is hurting this game.
The glacial walkspeeds are hurting this game BAD. Even with all of the other changes, due to the plethora of moves that either can hit from full screen, or that have huge range (WW whip, flash/shazam, etc), traditional footsies barely exist.

A universal buff to walkspeeds would be sooo good for this game.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Easy bro, you're getting buff AA in return, lets see how it will change his metagame first, one of my major complains for using GA was because i couldn't AA properly, with this its a possibility that his meta game will not change much, besides having a legit D2 Sky Alert to B3 combo
That sounds swag.

Can it be done now? Or is this assuming that he can do it with the change?

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
This patch kinda makes me wanna pick this game up again. Didn't expect this at all.

I'll telling you that Bane's LEVEL THREE VENOM charge, is going through all of these projectile attacks, EVEN THE MULTI-HIT MB PROJECTILE ATTACKS. If I had any recording devices I would gladly record Bane's level three venom charge going through all of these projectile attacks and show you. All I can say is just hit the lab, pick Deathstroke and Bane, record Bane so he goes into LEVEL THREE Venom and charges, and try shooting Bane out of his charge.

*sigh* This is getting off topic..... So Green Arrow got another nerf, I am saddened.
I just did and to my exquisite delight you are absolutely correct. When did this change?? I have ALWAYS been knocked out of lvl 3 charge by any 3+ hit projectile.

I'm so happy right now...

EDIT: black Adam still hits him out of it with his lightning but I guess that's...not really a projectile? Lol

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
That sounds swag.

Can it be done now? Or is this assuming that he can do it with the change?
With the change it will be possible i guess.
And the Sky Alert Damage is the sex, if you hit 2 of them in a combo, you don't even need Ice arrow to get 30% ^^

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
I just did and to my exquisite delight you are absolutely correct. When did this change?? I have ALWAYS been knocked out of lvl 3 charge by any 3+ hit projectile.

I'm so happy right now...
My guess is that it was buffed last patch.
I don't even use Arrow but this is bullshit.
Pretty much is, I'm kind of glad I've been doing alright with Green Arrow without that Super Trap Brady came up with.

Everyone is saying this patch is perfect and blah blah... when it is released they will complain about Zod and find other things to complain about.. This community has made me cynical..
You should talk to me sometime about humans.

I wonder how "normalized" the Metropolis rooftop really is...