What's new

Injustice - Hector talks with TvPowerPlay on controls, health, clash system + dialogue, DLC

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
One of the biggest concerns people seemed to have with Injustice for the longest time was the Clash system. As seen in the debut Injustice trailer where characters are running or flying at each other, it is a system that replaces "breakers" as their known in Mortal Kombat 9. The biggest change seems to be that you only get one clash and the only time you can initiate it is when you reach your second life bar. Hector, visiting TvPowerPlay in Amsterdam, discusses this mechanic in detail as well as mentioning the fact that all characters will have their own respective dialogue making it a very hype and cinematic moment in the match.

While TvPowerPlay tries to get any DLC information possible from Hector, all there is to know is that after the game is released and a character that you want isn't on the roster... make your voice known and perhaps that character will be chosen for DLC.

Source: TvPowerPlay
Credit: _CHINOCUDEIRO_

Attachments

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Dude...The MK9 AI is the easiest of any FG I played. And they're going to dumb it down more lol.
I remember the same thing happening when you lost on MK Deadly Alliance to Armageddon. They were specifically talking about the story mode here anyway.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
I remember our buddies over at Finish Him saying:

"We have A LOT of things to tell you, honestly today was amazing and full of new content about the game... Really

All I can say is that Injustice really nails it... and that we can't talk about it until March 19th.

We were told not to talk about the game and we cannot reveal anything until that date... but the wait will be worthwhile, trust me."

...Yyyyeeeeaaaaaah, still waiting to hear about that.

BlackCyborg

I am Arkham
I remember our buddies over at Finish Him saying:

"We have A LOT of things to tell you, honestly today was amazing and full of new content about the game... Really

All I can say is that Injustice really nails it... and that we can't talk about it until March 19th.

We were told not to talk about the game and we cannot reveal anything until that date... but the wait will be worthwhile, trust me."

...Yyyyeeeeaaaaaah, still waiting to hear about that.
Finish Him already posted their interview with Hector...it's on the main page. To them, the news WAS new and important, they just didn't expect that several other sites would be sharing the same info, and beat them to the punch. Doesn't negate what they said though...

Anyone else notice the Poison ivy building at 9:00?
This is from weeks ago in the Battle Arena fight between Harley and WW.

Dude...The MK9 AI is the easiest of any FG I played. And they're going to dumb it down more lol.
I needed 7 hours to complete the MK9 story. 2 hours from that are cutscenes, 1 hour is maybe for the fights and the remaining 4 hours for the boss-fights -___- For beginners they're incredibly cheap.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
I needed 7 hours to complete the MK9 story. 2 hours from that are cutscenes, 1 hour is maybe for the fights and the remaining 4 hours for the boss-fights -___- For beginners they're incredibly cheap.
All the bosses die from blocking. You can literally block vs Shao Kahn, and react to his unblockables, and it turns into the easiest boss fight in a FG I've ever played.

One of the last times I was at CoCo, I literally went in and played through Ladder before the tourney started, on Expert...finished in about 15 minutes without losing a round until Kahn.