What's new

Injustice - Hector talks with TvPowerPlay on controls, health, clash system + dialogue, DLC

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
I needed 7 hours to complete the MK9 story. 2 hours from that are cutscenes, 1 hour is maybe for the fights and the remaining 4 hours for the boss-fights -___- For beginners they're incredibly cheap.
MK9's AI is really easy to exploit. Really, for instance, to go training mode, set AI on expert, use Jax, do st 1epeatedly. AI doesn't do anything. Or with Cage, F33 x Nutpunch , JIP repeat.

And bosses are cakewalk: wait for a muscle movement, then cross over JIP into BnB.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Wow Hector is really stepping up as the face of this game... possibly because no one would trust a word that Boon says, or over analyse it:

"Okay so it's back to block"
"What does that mean? Is it actually B2B or are you trolling and it's a button... wait can you even block in this game?! Does this mean Killer Frost is in?!"

Why did Hector say that the game will come out at the 18th of April? Did he mess something up, or will the european version come out one day earlier than expected? Or is that exclusive for Netherlands?

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Why did Hector say that the game will come out at the 18th of April? Did he mess something up, or will the european version come out one day earlier than expected? Or is that exclusive for Netherlands?
It comes out on the 18th in New Zealand and Australia.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
I have been tweeting Martian Manhunter everyday - he better be DLC if he is just a cameo in the story mode

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
I think MMH and Lobo will be DLC for sure. Especially Lobo since there is a movie coming out and it makes sense to have a tie into it.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
I think MMH and Lobo will be DLC for sure. Especially Lobo since there is a movie coming out and it makes sense to have a tie into it.
They are 1000% in IMHO, they just have too many fans and to boot they are very cool chars...

MMH is going to be playable... I mean id be stunned if hes not announced next/soon...

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
5:17 I like how Green Lantern has Jade's pole sound effects :D

9:34 Penguin is a part of an environment destruction! Somebody call Maxter!

Yeah, they definitely have a clue.

They just don't give a solitary fuck. And they won't change, they won't even say that they're going to change, same with EA.

I both despise and respect that about them.
Gotta admire their consistency. Even if it is being consistently terrible to the fans that made them a big company.

MoldMan

Noob
if the next game of mvc4 will do worst if they put the same amount of effort they did in mvc3. Combo. combo combo dead.. seriously.