What's new

Injustice: Gods Among Us Combo Challenges

techn9ne

Footsies
I wanted to start a thread for these combo challenges I have been working on. I am taking the characters that have been announced for Injustice and compiling their respective combo challenges from MKDC with game play footage that has been released. Here is an example.

Superman

Batman

Deathstroke

Tell me what you guys think.

colt

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Batman
  • ufuf,2,~2,2,3,~db2,mb,ufuf,2,uuf,2,~1,1,3,df1,mb,uuf,2,~1,1,2,bf,3 = 4 divekicks combo
  • (requires metropolis zone 1 left side, 3 bats, opponent in corner) (start with cross up out of corner) ufuf,2,~2,2,3,~db2,mb,ufuf,2,uuf,2,~1,1,3,df1,mm,uuf,2,~1,1,2,bf,3,mb,~4,~5,ufuf,2,d2 = 5 divekicks combo

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Batman
  • ufuf,2,~2,2,3,~db2,mb,ufuf,2,uuf,2,~1,1,3,df1,mb,uuf,2,~1,1,2,bf,3 = 4 divekicks combo
  • (requires metropolis zone 1 left side, 3 bats, opponent in corner) (start with cross up out of corner) ufuf,2,~2,2,3,~db2,mb,ufuf,2,uuf,2,~1,1,3,df1,mm,uuf,2,~1,1,2,bf,3,mb,~4,~5,ufuf,2,d2 = 5 divekicks combo

Quit talking dirty to me Paulo, just quit it!

techn9ne

Footsies
Batman

are you saying that this is a combo that I should record when the game comes out?

techn9ne

Footsies
I plan on posting a batman combo challenge when I get home.
I personally wouldn't mind seeing a Slade one.
I am aming at friday for the Slade Deathstroke combo challenge. I had already started on Batman's when you made your request.
Oh, so it really is Paulo. I just wanted to be sure. Thanks.
I think colt should put 2 Zig Zags in between his cans on his avatar picture lol

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Batman
ufuf? dafuzzzz?

techn9ne

Footsies
I'm guessing it's the input for Batman's glide. So basically you'd input the jump (uf) and input it again to do the glide into divekick. That's my guess, anyways.

ufuf,2,~2,2,3,~db2,mb,ufuf,2,uuf,2,~1,1,3,df1,mb,uuf,2,~1,1,2,bf,3 = 4 divekicks combo
I am guessing the 2 after the ufuf is his divekick command. Kinda like Kung lao has multiple attacks out of his teleport, I am sure the same applies to Batman... Something like a batarang attack out of it, possible an air grab as well

I am guessing the 2 after the ufuf is his divekick command. Kinda like Kung lao has multiple attacks out of his teleport, I am sure the same applies to Batman... Something like a batarang attack out of it, possible an air grab as well
Yeah, I'm hoping it'll be similar to KL's or even special-cancelable into air batarangs, etc.

PizzaMasta

Hellblazer
I really like your videos so far, the montage is pretty good, the MKvsDC/Injustice mix is pretty perfect, and as randomdude said, the music is neat too.

Pretty excited for the Deathstroke vid!

techn9ne

Footsies
I really like your videos so far, the montage is pretty good, the MKvsDC/Injustice mix is pretty perfect, and as randomdude said, the music is neat too.

Pretty excited for the Deathstroke vid!
Thanks, I am happy that a lot of people are liking these videos.