What's new

Injustice - Filipino Champ calls out the MK community, "if we played MK none of you would ever win"

And that's all it ever should be. Friendly trash talking at all. Not some "grrrrrr you can't win at our game so you're not going to win Injustice." That goes for both sides.
Trash talking has to get mean every now and then(sincere is another thing entirely) just don't be dumb about it.

I'm not gonna say MK players are gonna lose to Capcom players(have you ever seen the online jumpers that dont know whats good for them? dear god)

I'm just gonna say I'm gonna body them :3

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I'm a Capcom player mate(well and Skullgirls too :3) but I am hype for this game and the competetition. I have the same respect for MK players as any other FGC member(all the respect outside of game, none during a match :3)

But people taking Flips comments so serious is funny XD Dont defend with words and past acheivements. just beat his(mine and anyone else MK,Capcom,KoF, Mahvel etc back ground what have you)ass in game :D
I like this comment

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
Hector and co and geniuses for bringing in players from the other communities, not only because of different viewpoints and input that all the top players brought for the testing, but also because of inevitable situations like this that arise.

Well played sir, well played.

Hector and co and geniuses for bringing in players from the other communities, not only because of different viewpoints and input that all the top players brought for the testing, but also because of inevitable situations like this that arise.

Well played sir, well played.
The man loved every moment of FChamp, grinning like the chesire cat :D

He can now truly say

Just as planned :3

I can't believe people are falling for this troll. seriously?

Also, remember the PDP tournament? Who got top 2? Fighting games skills transfer well in most games. Not saying XYZ is better than ABC but at least give credit to players that are extremely good in FIGHTING games and not any particular game.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Why do we care? These guys are just going to bitch about how it's not street fighter in one months time, quit then claim if it was a good game they would stay and own us -_-

This game is still similar to mk9 then it is sf other then holding back to block.

The Mk players will win more so then not.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

I can't believe people are falling for this troll. seriously?

Also, remember the PDP tournament? Who got top 2? Fighting games skills transfer well in most games. Not saying XYZ is better than ABC but at least give credit to players that are extremely good in FIGHTING games and not any particular game.
Not sure if RN fell for troll :3

Why do we care? These guys are just going to bitch about how it's not street fighter in one months time, quit then claim if it was a good game they would stay and own us -_-

This game is still similar to mk9 then it is sf other then holding back to block.

The Mk players will win more so then not.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk
Stop wanting them(us, we whatevs :3) to just quit, want the game to be intriguing enough to keep everyone hungry :D

Justice

Noob
im not a fan of Champ but damn, lmao so many whiney bitches in this thread... most of you need to chill. who knew the mk community would be SO FREE to publicity stunts?
I did. We are so caught up in personal attacks, death threats and drama that I don't think many of us even know what real hype is anymore.

I see this as Champ creating even more buzz for what is expected to be the most monumental release possibly in the history of fighting games, at least from a tourney players' standpoint. I also see this as at least one Capcom player actually inviting our community to meet head-to-head. That's more welcoming than any other player so far. Sure we've seen Jwong and KayaneFR talk about how hype they are for Injustice, but Champ is (to my knowledge) the first and only outside player to openly aknowledge and welcome us.

And LBSH, both the MK and Capcom communities will be put on blast if the anime players get into Injustice since the adjustment curve for them will be the smallest. They already have the back-to-block and 3-atk and 1-sp button layout down cold. All they have to adjust to is the possible lack of rampant air dashing.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
While I understand he's just trash-talking and trying to hype the any upcoming battles, I hate to see talk like that because it drives a wedge between the two communities. Injustice is an enormous opportunity to bring fans of all different kinds of fighters together, and let's face it, NRS desperately needs the embrace of non-MK fans.

If I look on youtube for tutorials, guides, and combos, all I have to do is type "umvc3" and I get more videos than I could watch in a lifetime. However, if I type in "MK9", it's very difficult to find a video that isn't just some guy beating ladder on Expert, a fatality compilation, or a 360p tournament vid from over a year ago. Bringing these communities together will result in a lot more widespread research and release of Injustice tech, which will help new players get better acclimated and pro players discover deeper tech quicker.

That said, I didn't like the way Champ was dissing my community, so here's a quick vid of him getting absolutely bodied at Canada Cup 2012. I mean straight-up destroyed. Enjoy!

_CHINOCUDEIRO_

Machakabotones
THANK YOU Filipino Mouth!!!!!! Finally we all have what we have been praying for years... A CROSSOVER between Capcom and Netherealm!!!!!

PoweredbyProtein

Eternal student
I posted this in the other thread but ill post it here too.

For those that don't know how Filipino champ works let me tell you a story. I played him on stream at EVO 2009 first EVO for sf4. We played he won and he showboated for the crowd, took my loss and moved on. Later that day, he seeker me out to apologize and said that he was doing it and does things like this to get the crowd hype but he meant nothing personal. He didn't have to seek me out and explain himself, but he did and I've respected him ever since. So for the people that call him a douce and never met the guy let me say that he's not as bad as he out himself to be and most of it is posturing for hype purposes (in this case hyping up injustice)

So take this for what it is, a challenge to the NRS community and step up to the plate!
Thank you. People need to realize that he does this for the community simply to make things more interesting, and that he's not actually that bad of a person.

On a side note. Lol, at all the random no-names on this thread that are proclaiming that they'll but FChamp. STFU you won't be doing anything.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
FChamp is seriously hilarious, I love that kid idc what anyone says lol.

What most Capcom players don't realize is that the MK community is full of just as many pop-offs as the Marvel community. I really don't think they are going to be expecting the intense pop-offs and behind the scenes hype trash talk that is 100% inevitable at this point.

I did. We are so caught up in personal attacks, death threats and drama that I don't think many of us even know what real hype is anymore.

I see this as Champ creating even more buzz for what is expected to be the most monumental release possibly in the history of fighting games, at least from a tourney players' standpoint. I also see this as at least one Capcom player actually inviting our community to meet head-to-head. That's more welcoming than any other player so far. Sure we've seen Jwong and KayaneFR talk about how hype they are for Injustice, but Champ is (to my knowledge) the first and only outside player to openly aknowledge and welcome us.

And LBSH, both the MK and Capcom communities will be put on blast if the anime players get into Injustice since the adjustment curve for them will be the smallest. They already have the back-to-block and 3-atk and 1-sp button layout down cold. All they have to adjust to is the possible lack of rampant air dashing.
Black Adam and Supes got dem air dashes :3