What's new

Injustice EVO Stage Selection Rules (Poll)

Which Stage Selection Rules Would be Best At EVO?

• Total voters

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
MR.Wizard has pointed out that the community has failed to agree upon a set of rules for stage selection in tournaments for Injustice .

Then get the community to agree on that, and we will change it.

These rules are only there incase the community is split (which it looks like they are)
Im making this poll for everyone to decide on what is the best stage selection to use at EVO this year.

Also, if you are attending the tournament, please comment below and highlight on what you voted on. this will give us a better view on what Players who are competing want.

Im attending at voted for
Random First Stage, Loser Can Random.

Keep it simple guys.. no arguing.

GamerBlake90
CrimsonShadow
STORMS

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
I am attending and voted for random first and loser can re-random.
i meant to vote for that but clicked the wrong selection.. lol anyway to change my vote?
GamerBlake90
EDit: its fine blake.. dont want to cutter the thread. this is why i posted what i wanted on the OP

BCE

Noob
is it completely unacceptable to simply disable interactables ? i really would like to know why the EVO crew banned itens in smash, but allowed unblockable, almost undodgeable and unbalanced among the char types itens in injustice

unVINCEable

As you think, so shall you become. -Bruce Lee-
Ok, so i had been thinking about this alot and the only way to do it is to maybe have Injustice best 3/5. But I digress, stage selection should be 50/50 first. Then once the match is done the loser(i.e. player 2) picks the next stage and can also change characters. From there it should rotate back to player 1 for the final match.

Also, you could do it to where the loser of the 50/50 picks the next stage and again player 1 gets the final match.
Anyways I thought this would be fair enough for everyone in the end, but the only hinderance would be time consumption for the tourney.

{edit}- i'm also attending evo, i did not pick anything as of yet

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
If i could change my vote I would vote for random whole way through

Seems to be overwhelmingly leaning that way, but we will have to see.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
is it completely unacceptable to simply disable interactables ?
I don't even have both of the buttons on my stick that are required to turn them off... so no.

pastebin.com link said:
Example: Atlantis. If you put Grundy vs Catwoman, if Catwoman can keep the space right in the corner and not let Grundy get her out, Grundy is pretty much screwed (baring any type of super). At the same time, you take a power character and throw them on a stage where interactable objects respawn, GGs there as well.
Uh.... unless the wall interactable kills Grundy he gets a FREE 60% combo by using WCC to absorb it. How about that guy who made that comment find a Grundy player that has a clue how to play the game.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
I don't see a problem with the rules, loser can either pick a new character, or pick a new stage.

anytime a thread is made to play with interactables off, 100 people say no leave them. But now the evo intractable crisis of 2013 is apon us, and the games fate will be decided by this one tournament, and it's outcome, If there wasn't a problem with interactables in this game, then this whole thing wouldn't even be an issue,

lets all stay tuned in :)

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Just looking out for the people who play it and are traveling for it.
Sorry for being supportive and not just making worthless injustice hate threads.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
Dont listen to him, he is a troll lol

Are you still going to EVO?

Is it possible to pick a random stage, or is our idea of random stage to just press directions on the pad randomly and press a button.

Because if our idea of random is the latter, I am randomly going to land on the stage I want every time.