What's new

Injustice EVO 2014 Top 64 to Top 8 Matches

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Hey all,

As I am sure you all are aware the matches that narrowed the competitors down from Top 64 to Top 8 were all ran entirely off stream at EVO 2014. I took it upon myself to record as many matches as I could using my cell phone. I missed many matches as they were running at the same time, but I did manage to get some great ones.

Bear in mind, this is recorded from a cell phone, so the quality wont be great, but I hope it's better than nothing.

If anyone else was able to record any of the other matches, let me know and i'll add them to the OP.

You can find all my videos here: https://www.youtube.com/user/DonkeyDisk/videos

EMPR FRQ Theo vs EMPR Jupiter

Noobe vs EMPR FRQ Theo

GGA 16 Bit vs KTX Digit

EMPR FRQ Theo vs KIT Forever King

Pig of the Hut vs C88 Dab

Pig of the Hut vs Biohazard

GGA 16 Bit vs Biohazard

C88 WoundCowboy vs EMPR FRQ Theo

GG Chris G vs C88 MIT

Biohazard vs C88 MIT

C88 Dab vs. Emperor Jupiter

P.S. If the quality is really bad, wait a bit as it's still processing. Watching it in 720p or 1080p should make them all pretty viewable.

Last edited by a moderator:

4x4lo8o

Noob
Theo d2'ing Jupiter out of overhead teleport and then failing to finish the combo and the match was the most disappointing thing I've ever seen

I know a NorCal guy got Dab vs Jupiter recorded. Someone make him upload it. Dab made a crazy comeback with midscreen divebombs

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
Chris g was so salty vs my AM :p i am a scumbag lol. Also my match vs biohazard was hella sick, amazing match and i had a popoff too bcuz finally i got a top 8 #YEEAAPPP #NOTABILL
Yeah. Good sh*t scumbagging it!

I'm not holding back with MKX and ditching the Green Arrows of the game immediately this time.

PS: If Chris G actually kared he kould learn the match up. Arrow has oki and after a blocked FTD a dash in D1 is a guaranteed frame trap..