What's new

Injustice Complete Character Tier List + With Rumored Patch Updated 6-17-13

unVINCEable

As you think, so shall you become. -Bruce Lee-
Correct

Until a Bane player actually walks the huge amounts of talk being done on the Bane forums he will stay where he is. I've looked into bane and while there is potential it just doesnt get him out of the bottom 5
"YO VOY A COMER TU CORAZON" lol but seriously I'm gonna damn sure try to make Bane backbreak most of this tier list!

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
cat woman is really stupid. Easy mode safe 50/50, j2 is ridiculous, cat dash mb anti airs and is ridiculous. Shes top 10 but people arne't even looking at her. Her evades are better than flash's speed dodge
Agreed. People just ignore her despite her 50/50 non-sense and a great evade

Where would you put Cyborg currently? (Also, widely ignored). You are one of the few people I know who actually uses him as a potential Alternate.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
Here is my new tier list if the balance patch is true...
1. Zod
2. Zod
3. Zod
4. Zod
5. Zod
6. Zod
7. Zod
8. Zod
9. Zod
10. Zod

As you can see that game just gets a lot more balanced. Most of the top 10 MUs are 5-5. NRS is doing a great job. ;)

PunkMafia83

PSN: YaRnToNpUnKMAFIA
Why is raven listed where she is? Just want to know people's opinions. I don't want to blow anyone up just would be interesting to know. Thanks guys.

McNasty

Moist.
Pig, I like the current tier list a lot. Good to see WW in top 5, because I think for sure she is and I assume you've played f0xy so you know what that char can do. I know this isn't a big deal but why Black Adam in 3rd? What makes Aquaman better? Or even KF? Does BA even lose any MUs? Maybe I'm just salty at this game lol but Idk, would like your thoughts.
I think ww blows up BA air control and really strong backdash killers make it an uphill battle for him IMO.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Pig, I like the current tier list a lot. Good to see WW in top 5, because I think for sure she is and I assume you've played f0xy so you know what that char can do. I know this isn't a big deal but why Black Adam in 3rd? What makes Aquaman better? Or even KF? Does BA even lose any MUs? Maybe I'm just salty at this game lol but Idk, would like your thoughts.
Black Adam loses to:

WW
GL
Cyborg maybe
Scorpion