What's new

Injustice Complete Character Tier List + With Rumored Patch Updated 6-17-13

As Scorpion I don't have any problems against Killer Frost.

I'm starting to think KF is overrated too. Her 50/50 is just BS.
She is really good, but not has good a people are making her.

I hope she doesn´t get overnerferd because of this overrated

Top 5 for sure (even with the nerf)

I have her #1 currently but post "nerf" 6
You're badly overrating her neutral game. Once you realize not to let her put you in the blocked slide guessing game, she runs out of options very fast and has to take enormous risks to put you back into her comfort zone. Her 2 mixup kill barely offsets this problem. She's definitely not #1 right now, and if they nerf her to a 3-mixup kill she's going to plummet.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
You're badly overrating her neutral game. Once you realize not to let her put you in the blocked slide guessing game, she runs out of options very fast and has to take enormous risks to put you back into her comfort zone. Her 2 mixup kill barely offsets this problem. She's definitely not #1 right now, and if they nerf her to a 3-mixup kill she's going to plummet.
Sorry im basing this off of me, and about 15 other top tourney players getting disposed by the #1 frost player.

Every other frost i play its 5-5 or i win

Pig Of The Hut

16-bit is an excellent player. Plus, since KF isn't played as much as, say, batman, the massive holes in her game haven't become clear yet. But they're there.
im not sure how else to explain this

I thought KF was upper mid tier till i played his just like Kenshi was mid tier on people's list until i used him.

I have to account for the character played at the highest level and it wasnt just me. It was All of us

Im glad Wonderwoman finally gets the recognition she deserves, don't know why it took so long the characters pretty much has everything:

good wakeup, good anti air, good footsies, good antizoning, air dash, a nutpunch, high meterless damage, good 50/50, one of the best cornergames, b2 into super, frametraps in both stances.

And people finally see batman doesnt have everything, bad wakeups, bad normals, no anti air normal or special, the trait helps him overcome a lot of problems but you can't be top 5 guaranteed with these problems imo. I don't see why everyone was saying batman was the most complete character in the game when it first came out. the most complete characters are black adam and wonderwoman imo.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Right, I've played hundreds of games vs Ribbz who is a great Batgirl player, and that char is brooooooooooooke lol. I know how to fight her for sure, but I'll strangle anyone that doesn't place her top 10 lol. Char is so great. I'm glad that you have the balls to put Aquaman as high as you do, btw, everyone is sleeping on him lately.
Nah dude I am just an amazing player who is constantly working overtime with the characters I play like Frost, Batgirl, Batman, Aquaman, and Scorpion

Pig Of The Hut

Why do you think WW is better than Batman?
I feel she has better mobility, Oki game, fares better in more MUs

Batman strings have holes you can dash out or poke (talking main strings) and some characters negate his bats not to mention push block.

Its pins and needles close

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
I'm pretty sure guys like PL and REO would not play Scorpion over Batman if they didn't truly believe that Scorpion was a better character than him.
then you don't know PL which thinks batman isn't good, and his main is scorpion..... for now.

then you don't know PL which thinks batman isn't good, and his main is scorpion..... for now.
Can you even read.

That's what I'm saying. Both REO and PL mained Batman and now have switched to Scorpion (because he's more solid overall). I was just surprised to see Batman that much higher than Scorpion on the tierlist if top players seem to agree that Batman has more flaws and more bad matchups than Scorp.