What's new

Injustice Battle Edition Stick Writeup by Kaihong from SRK

Tim Static

Adminerator
I won an injustice fight stick at he uk regionals, il get to pick it up in London at the top 8 uk event.

My question is, can I remove the injustice artwork and replace it with a black plate?
once someone figures out the dimensions of the art, you can get it done any way you want.

techn9ne

Footsies
Does anyone know if you will be able to buy these after release? I already have a madcatz TE. I really wanted to get this stick, but with how the last stick pdp made for a NRS game was I was a little gun shy. I wish something like this would have would have been out a few months ago to change my mind

NOCTISXIII

Bane Make Bruised Wayne
I'm interested in getting an arcade stick. Any recommendations? Possibly a good one that's not too expensive and requires no modding.

Curious about this since I own the Injustice fight stick. (How do I notice this anyways?)

Also, what are the differences between these three? Does one have more advantage than the other?

Octogonal
Round
Square

I am new to all this stuff, please feel free to give a good description so I may understand why these different gates matter. Thanks.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
It's a square gate, it's all personal preference, no one is better then another. stick is very easily modded if you ordered different gates to try.

I personally don't like Octo gates, but some SF players swear by them.

It's a square gate, it's all personal preference, no one is better then another. stick is very easily modded if you ordered different gates to try.

I personally don't like Octo gates, but some SF players swear by them.

Thanks. How were you able to tell the Injustice Stick is Square?

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
you can tell because when you move the joystick to the top left and right or bottom left and right, you can tell there are corners there.

Also here are some pictures of a guys that he opened up. Gives you a better idea whats on the inside, I recommend against messing with it unless you know what you are doing as it will void any warranty you may have. But most modding on these sticks is pretty straight forward. http://www.testyourmight.com/threads/injustice-battle-edition-stick-writeup-by-kaihong-from-srk.30039/

you can tell because when you move the joystick to the top left and right or bottom left and right, you can tell there are corners there.

Also here are some pictures of a guys that he opened up. Gives you a better idea whats on the inside, I recommend against messing with it unless you know what you are doing as it will void any warranty you may have. But most modding on these sticks is pretty straight forward. http://www.testyourmight.com/threads/injustice-battle-edition-stick-writeup-by-kaihong-from-srk.30039/

Nice! I definitely don't plan on opening it.

My interest is gathering general knowledge on fight sticks and gates, especially since I just picked mine up. I googled some stuff but I kept running into incoherent explanations. Thanks for the link and your assistance - really helps a noob like myself who wants to broaden my pallet.

Komatose

The Prettiest
Nice! I definitely don't plan on opening it.

My interest is gathering general knowledge on fight sticks and gates, especially since I just picked mine up. I googled some stuff but I kept running into incoherent explanations. Thanks for the link and your assistance - really helps a noob like myself who wants to broaden my pallet.
It's not hard to open a stick up and replace things yourself as long as you don't do anything complicated that you seriously don't or won't know how to do. Like adding in LEDs, dual-modding etc. Stick and button changes are simple and you shouldn't be afraid to explore and expand your knowledge of sticks in case you would like to do something creative with one.

...... Or maybe I am just too creative myself...

Damn!!

This is extremely impressive!!
I would like to add that same exact ball top & washer to my injustice fight stick. Gotta go check the original thread and see if there is any more info on how I can do that or some company I can send mines off to, that can mod it for me.

It's not hard to open a stick up and replace things yourself as long as you don't do anything complicated that you seriously don't or won't know how to do. Like adding in LEDs, dual-modding etc. Stick and button changes are simple and you shouldn't be afraid to explore and expand your knowledge of sticks in case you would like to do something creative with one.

...... Or maybe I am just too creative myself...
I won't get deep into modding - not my thing.
I do plan on getting that ball top - that part I do not mind doing.

That is all I would like to change on my Injustice Fight Stick.
Everything else is wonderful how it is.

Nucking Futs!

Love me some arcade sticks!
I was the one that created that thread on SRK so how about some credit there? LOL! It's a good mid-level stick as I stated in the arcade stick thread.