What's new

Injustice 2 Wins, "Best Fighting Game" at The Game Awards 2017!

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
Injustice 2 was recently nominated for the "best fighting game" category for "The Game Awards". The Game Awards is an annual game awards ceremony created back in 2014. Since its creation, The Game Awards has become a very prestigious event.

With that said, just yesterday Injustice 2 was crowned the winner of "Best Fighting Game" over other fighting games such as Tekken and Marvel vs Capcom: Infinity.

injwins.png

View the link below for more:
http://thegameawards.com/awards/#best-fighting-game

edited/promoted by STORMS*

Last edited by a moderator:

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Tekken 7 lacks too many things to win GOTY awards imo, a fighting game these days its not only done with gameplay and tournament representation, Injustice 2 beats tekken in all other aspects of the game.

Insane Online quality, roster, innovation, anything.

Injustice 2 also doesn't have input lag on consoles or online.

Tekken could have been a lot better but the way they managed things killed their game imo, features are lacking, treasure battle is way worse than ghost battle, customization mode has been degrading since T6, lack of classic characters, boring Notics in a fighting game franchise because cashuals.

And they wanted to win GOTY because they had an insane tournament representation on TWT finals and Mastercup LOL

As if the entire world population who plays fighting games all play fighting games at high level.

Last edited:

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword
They didn't even show it lol.

Besides Kojima new game "Left for Stranded" with Norman Reedus, "GTFO", "BloodBourne 2" teaser, and last but not least this man made watching this amazing.

Slymind

Noob
Kudos, many great fighting games out there, this is subjective as always, but Injustice is not less deserving than any game.

CmC_HAt

Noob
in 2015 Mkx won best fighting game

Injustice 2 is the 2017 winner, wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

is a shame that there´s no crack yet for it, still waiting

Roy Arkon

Did IGAU or MKX get this award?
IJ1 came in 2013, the Game Award show started only in 2014. MKX did win in 2015.

in 2015 Mkx won best fighting game

Injustice 2 is the 2017 winner, wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

is a shame that there´s no crack yet for it, still waiting
What do you mean there's no crack yet for it?

They didn't even show it lol.

Besides Kojima new game "Left for Stranded" with Norman Reedus, "GTFO", "BloodBourne 2" teaser, and last but not least this man made watching this amazing.

Well that doesn't it's not significant for IJ2 or NRS/WB.

Roy Arkon

im a pc player., i can´t play it yet, because there´s no crack for the game, and i cant buy it
I really don't understand how can someone pirate such an excellent like IJ2. What about supporting the franchise and the devs in NRS? If you truly like something, don't pirate it, support it.

CmC_HAt

Noob
I really don't understand how can someone pirate such an excellent like IJ2. What about supporting the franchise and the devs in NRS? If you truly like something, don't pirate it, support it.
easy, u ´ll understand
monthly my paymenth is about 50- 60$, and injustice2 here cost 80$, now, do your math homework
:)
belive me, i love netherealm games, and, yet im playing mkxl in a high level (here we play like pros.), im waiting for injustice 2 a long long time, but i have no alternative to wait for crack

Roy Arkon

easy, u ´ll understand
monthly my paymenth is about 50- 60$, and injustice2 here cost 80$, now, do your math homework
belive me, i love netherealm games, and, yet im playing mkxl in a high level (here we play like pros.), im waiting for injustice 2 a long long time, but i have no alternative to wait for crack
I'm sorry but that is still not an excuse bro. If I were you I would've save some money, even if it's gonna take a couple of months.

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
eh, if he wants to pirate it he basically misses out on multiplayer, and there's no way he can even move gear across once he gets the real game, and considering how many people WB and even NRS have SCAMMED already on pc in recent history alone, well, I'm not going to shed any tears for them.

easy, u ´ll understand
Due to the online component, age, and nature of the game, crack will probably be a long time coming, if at all.

You want a copy, for your own sake you are probably better off getting the game legitimately. It's quite cheap now on key resellers ($25 USD), and is dropping a little further each week.

https://www.g2a.com/injustice-2-steam-key-pc-global-i10000041488002?___store=australia

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
You advise him to get the game legitimately, then link G2A?

Come on, man...
Oh damn, found another idiot drinking the industry koolaide.

It's our legal right to resale, if you choose not to use it because you think it's illegitimate, then you're a moron.