What's new

Injustice 2 Character Confirmations - Release Roster Complete!

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
Because common sense entails that anybody who was in a movie at all is definitely in...that means Doomsday is in which is super highly unlikely. I'm not doubting her being in. I'm confident that she is in, but until I get evidence that she is in from an Injustice source I am not putting her in the confirmed list.

Sorry, not sorry
Actually common sense does not dictate someone who has a movie will be garunteed a spot. Enchantress, Kitana, El Diablo, Captain Boomerang have a slim chance to be in compared to Wonder Woman who is part of the DC Trilogy.

If the reveal trailer had Wonder Woman in the place of Superman would you question Superman's inclusion in the game as well because they didn't show him?

The proof is its a DC fighting game and Wonder Woman is the poster woman for the company. We know she's in. Stop with the ignorance.

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
Actually common sense does not dictate someone who has a movie will be garunteed a spot. Enchantress, Kitana, El Diablo, Captain Boomerang have a slim chance to be in compared to Wonder Woman who is part of the DC Trilogy.

If the reveal trailer had Wonder Woman in the place of Superman would you question Superman's inclusion in the game as well because they didn't show him?

The proof is its a DC fighting game and Wonder Woman is the poster woman for the company. We know she's in. Stop with the ignorance.
I'll give you a chance to re-read what I said. I forgive you

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Wonder Woman is THE female face of DC, of course she has a 100% guaranteed spot here!!

All I want is Wonder Woman, Enchantress, Zatanna, Black Canary, Poison Ivy, Hawkgirl, Supergirl (yaaaay), Star Sapphire, Starfire nd Catwoman.

I WANT MORE THAN JUST 8 FEMALES THIS TIME AROUND!! I think it's time to stop gender discrimination. :DOGE

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Superman killed Black Canary, Shazam, and Green Arrow so it will need to be another multiverse story for them to make it.

Gamer68

Fujin!
The voice in the trailer might not be Ra's al Ghul. It could be Lex Luthor (who died in the last game), and maybe he was reborn in the Lazarus Pit?

EDIT: This also makes since because in the trailer you can see "Luther Wayne Industries" or something. If he was dead then how would he and Batman team up again?

trufenix

bye felicia
Superman killed Black Canary, Shazam, and Green Arrow so it will need to be another multiverse story for them to make it.
Canary technically lives in the comic. She and her baby were smuggled away to live with some other dimensions McQueen who lost his Dinah. Her fate is left pretty ambiguous in the game so it could actually be adopted.

We'll have to see which "dead" character comes back first (or at least get a proper verdict on wether the comics are canon) before we can really say who is unlikely cause of death which has never been a valid reason for exclusion anyway.

Peter Quill

You’re No Fun
Canary technically lives in the comic. She and her baby were smuggled away to live with some other dimensions McQueen who lost his Dinah. Her fate is left pretty ambiguous in the game so it could actually be adopted.

We'll have to see which "dead" character comes back first (or at least get a proper verdict on wether the comics are canon) before we can really say who is unlikely cause of death which has never been a valid reason for exclusion anyway.
Good thing DC has a pretty McGuffin to bring back the dead
*COUGH*blackestnight*COUGH*

Perdition

Your friendly neighborhood cynic
Grodd....oh hell yeah. And if Shazam is not in, I will be leading organized riots at the doors of Netherrealm Studios. Nightwolf being snubbed from MKX wounded me, my heart can not take any more disappointment.

trufenix

bye felicia
Good thing DC has a pretty McGuffin to bring back the dead
*COUGH*blackestnight*COUGH*
Well of the on-camera deaths, Lex (a guy in a suit) could easily be replaced by his son or even Mercy since she's confirmed to exist and be alive in this universe. Shazam would be tougher, but there's about forty Batsons who could shout words and get hit by lightning and turn into the exact same buff white guy.

The trick will be how any of the dlc guys come back since almost none of their game plots match up with their comic plots. Then again, NRS just ignored Kenshi's backstory when they brought him into MKX so they could just look the other way on Martian being dead, Batgirl still being Oracle and Lobo getting punked by Harley.

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
Lmfao at Wonder Woman not being in. Did people not think Superman would be in because he wasn't in the poster yesterday?

There's confirmed and then there's common sense.

Last edited:

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
They should replace the Flash with Zoom. Zoom would be awesome.
1. Theres no way theyre not having Flash in this game. He's one of the most famous comic book characters of all time.
2. Professor Zoom should be in the GAME. They're both different type of speedsters with powers derived from different sources.. Why not have two speedsters in the game? We have two Khryptonians, Batman and his gadget posse.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
Lol I can't believe people are actually questioning if Wonder Woman is in

She was in Batman vs Superman
She's gonna be in the justice League movie next year
She has a movie coming out next year
She is THE DC female hero and one of the most iconic heroes. Only superman and batman are bigger than her.

Those facts alone guarantees her a spot. I don't see why it's even being questioned lol
No one is questioning her being in the final product...but in case you missed it, this thread is called "Injustice 2 Character CONFIRMATIONS". As in "officially confirmed". You missed your turn at Character Speculation BLVD about two streets back, Brother K.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
Tyler Lansdown specifically says "last we saw was Superman locked in the Red Sun prison and Batman was off to fight the remaining Regime loyalists". This directly points to the Regime universe and not the original universe.

But I'm sure the original universe will come back or vice versa
Dude it's a sequel I'm not saying they won't reference or follow up on the last game but the heroes went back home at the end and all of the heroes from the original earth are alive so just because someone died on the injustice earth it doesn't mean they won't be in this game.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way

I'd like to see her and Oliver return for sure.

trufenix

bye felicia
I dunno. They may want to replace him with someone else. Let's hope that's not the case.
My personal feeling (which means very little) is that doomsday is a little too big to go from DCs biggest fighting game yet. Especially if we're talking about a world where Superman needs to be kept at bay. Also, NRS loves big dopes.

Somea2V

Thread Referee
Only a matter of time before green lantern gets revealed ;)
Yes but which lantern(s)? I'm hoping for Guy Gardner, in either Green Lantern, Red Lantern or Warrior varieties.

Simon Baz can come too. I always wondered why a Lantern didn't carry a back-up weapon.