• KDZ

Votes: 8 3.0%
  • Rico Suave

Votes: 8 3.0%
  • Reo

Votes: 101 37.7%
  • Crazy Dominican

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • 16 Bit (not applicable but fun to add)

Votes: 12 4.5%
  • Other please List...

Votes: 14 5.2%
  • Chris G

Votes: 22 8.2%
  • Slips

Votes: 31 11.6%

• Total voters

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Completely not meant to be, almost left my name out but thought if I did that would cause more times my name mentioned

Just view the poll for what it is, nothing more. Two reasons I made this thread and other
I know it's not, chop of the chateau. I was just poking fun. Everyone wants you back for a reason.

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
I deserve a comeback just cause I haven't..come. Unavoidable dick jokes aside, Pig, REO, Kitana Prime. Dude deserves a major victory. Just so I can continue hearing Kitana hate. Fuels my soul it does..

Diego de Souza Costa

***The Soul Consuming Darkness***
Lord Brady, and Pig....

Brady overcoming his "blindness", and Pig finding some new tech, with recently buffed into top 3, "un"Balanced Kenshi...... :DOGE

REO and CDjr.... who the fuck else could you choose... come on. MK9 days were damn ridiculous and awesome with these 2. No one else is even close.

Lokheit

Noob
Pig and Tom, basically because I've benefited a lot from their work helping the community improve and they're also the poster boys for my 2 fav. characters on MKX.

Would vote Ketchup and Mustard too if they were elegible (they're not "in the ashes" but I want them to succeed too for similar reasons) and I had 4 votes available.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Things noted from the results so far

People LOVE tom and Reo

And have no care in the world for KDZ and CD return