• KDZ

Votes: 8 3.0%
  • Rico Suave

Votes: 8 3.0%
  • Reo

Votes: 101 37.7%
  • Crazy Dominican

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • 16 Bit (not applicable but fun to add)

Votes: 12 4.5%
  • Other please List...

Votes: 14 5.2%
  • Chris G

Votes: 22 8.2%
  • Slips

Votes: 31 11.6%

• Total voters

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
Well it depends on which character gets buffed, if kenshi gets buffed (enough to be good and not complete dogshit anyways) pigs going to be going to town, if Jason gets buffed you better believe REO is coming for dat ass and everyone's gonna get fucked, if scorpion becomes top tier slips might be able to take a few majors (he still can actually but I haven't really seen him anywhere, I kind of miss seeing his scorpion) and if a pure zoner that is godlike at zoning gets put into the game as dlc like Freddy Krueger them m2dave has a real chance of making a comeback.

Schuyler

Noob
I still remember KDZ beating sonic fox at winterbrawl in injustice. I want KDZ to be back along with Perfect Legend. And Pl is defiantly on his way back up.

The Highlander

There can be only one
Always loved watching Rico's black adam, such a smart player, wasn't he the one that popularized walk forward to bait the grab and then mb f3?

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
I voted @Slips because his stream is godlike and @KDZ because that time he tweeted he won that tourney (The fall classic?) the friday before and then won it was baller

Also that time he beat Sonic at winterbrawl

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Reo and Pig of the Hut , of course ! Both are ultra competitive , ultra good players and represent very well the MKX fg community ..... :cool:

I dunno, like... No one? I don't like seeing any single player being consistently dominant over long stretches. I'd like to see all of these players plus about 20 currently unknowns rise to the level of being a threat. I don't want one player winning everything. I just don't think that's good for longevity.

Also the thread asks which person you want to see rise to prior dominance. that implies that at one point they were dominant. PL is the only person on this whole list that I think even fits that criteria at all. Placing high, winning a couple times, and then being consistently beaten does not, in my opinion, imply dominance.

Chris G was never dominant in any MK game. Nor was Crazy Dominican, or Tom Brady. You have to go back to game that wasn't even exclusively MK to include Brady on this list. He was never dominant at MKX or MK9.

So... what games are we talking about here? Hell, let's just throw Daigo on the list while we're at it.

Last edited: