What's new

I'm a magical genie! What are your three wishes?

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Basically if you stumbled upon a magical lamp with a genie inside, what would your three wishes be?

Aladdin rules apply. - Rule number one: I can't kill anybody. So don't ask. Rule number two: I can't make anybody fall in love. Rule number three! I can't bring people back from the dead. Finally, no wishing for more wishes!

1. i wish for this thread to be closed
2. i wish for more members to make good topics in tym so its more enjoyable
3. i wish i was a mod

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
1. To be so wealthy that none of my family or friends ever have to worry about going hungry or losing their houses.

2. For everyone in the world to live by peace instead of by the sword.

3. Lots of other planets with intelligent life that abides by wish 2, sorta like DBZ but nobody going around blowing up Earth, Namek, or Planet Vegeta every third season

Wemfs

Have none of you ever seen Aladdin!? I said Aladdin rules apply, meaning you can't wish for more wishes, you can't wish people back from the dead, and you can't make anyone fall in love with anyone else.

1. to be the very best that no one ever was.

2. revert this site to when there was censors and all the other bad shit and just watch everything burn to the ground

3. to forever stay positive

187x

Noob
Have none of you ever seen Aladdin!? I said Aladdin rules apply, meaning you can't wish for more wishes, you can't wish people back from the dead, and you can't make anyone fall in love with anyone else.
Fuck, i cant bring back my grandma fuckkk:oops: Kappa

Wemfs

1. to not need sleep
2. the power to grant wishes
3.the power to control those who i have granted wishes :joker:
Interesting choices. I think your second wish would turn you into a genie. Are you sure you'd want that?

My wishes would be
1. The ability to fly
2. The ability to teleport
3. The ability to go invisible

Just imagine the possibilities!

NKZero

Noob
1. My mother to live a very long life (preferably forever)
2. World Peace (not the basketball player)
3. Sub Zero buffs

Interesting choices. I think your second wish would turn you into a genie. Are you sure you'd want that?

as long as there's no weird side affects and just the title genie lol . post the rules in op

"Rule number one: I can't kill anybody. So don't ask. Rule number two: I can't make anybody fall in love. Rule number three! I can't bring people back from the dead. Finally, no wishing for more wishes!"

Wemfs

1. My mother to live a very long life (preferably forever)
2. World Peace (not the basketball player)
3. Sub Zero buffs
Not the basketball player ROFL haha

It's good you were specific because if you are too vague when making a wish you might get fucked on your wish.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
1. create my own destiny (within the rules .. no love/death)
2. send myself back in time to when I started creating above destiny
3. Send Genie to all my friends