What's new

Breakthrough I might have a way to figure out Cyrax Toasty Boost!

AssassiN

Noob
Are you trying to provoke the Jade community pal? Because it can strike back really hard :)
Anyway, guys, I tested a lot of inputs with Jade, especially using 3, but feel free to do your own research. We'll find it eventually.
Any chance of it being Skarlet's input or Kenshi's?
I mean it's quite coincidental that 2 DLC characters have inputs that are being shared and the other 2 DLC characters aren't but there are still 2 characters remaining.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
Are you trying to provoke the Jade community pal? Because it can strike back really hard :)
Anyway, guys, I tested a lot of inputs with Jade, especially using 3, but feel free to do your own research. We'll find it eventually.
lol no i dont want or need that,was only joking,maybe in poor taste but hardly untrue either.no need to be waging war

yea i still think jade follows the pattern of still being 3,just that her inputs mad.
how many are even left to test now?the tested chart in the thread in the jade forum has alot of inputs.
maybe at some point the option of going back over ones that were dismissed should be looked at,sure look at kano.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
lol no i dont want or need that,was only joking,maybe in poor taste but hardly untrue either.no need to be waging war

yea i still think jade follows the pattern of still being 3,just that her inputs mad.
how many are even left to test now?the tested chart in the thread in the jade forum has alot of inputs.
maybe at some point the option of going back over ones that were dismissed should be looked at,sure look at kano.
Almost all of those were tested by me, that's why I'm leaving it to you guys to try your own thoughts.

Bloodfang

The Immortal Tiger
Finally Skarlet, lol. I was trying so long yesterday but Dan Forden hates me. Great job! All DLCs did follow a pattern they all ended with D3 they just had Skarlet start with BD instead of UB... it does make her's, Rain's, and Freddy's extremely close and easy to get confused though. We just have to figure out what the hell is up with CSZ and Jade now.

Kosu

Noob
I have new found: Cyrax Toasty Boost Glitch Combo with double Xray for 94% and I'm trying to tape it! For now I had 3 attempts, I have one test recorded, but I didn't link d1~Xray. Input is:
jps,2,1~net, jps,b2, cb, d1~net, njp, d2, d1~Xray, uud1, 1,2,1~Xray 90% or
jps,2,1~net, jps,b2, cb, d1~net, b2, revers d2, 1,2,1~Xray, uud1, 1,2,1~Xray 94%
If d1~Xray will link after b2, revers d2, I'm afraid that wall is too far but maybe:
jps,2,1~net, jps,b2, cb, d1~net, b2, revers d2, d1~Xray, uud1, 1,2,1~Xray 97%
Also I was thinking of recording this one:
jps,2,1~net, jps,b2, cb, d1~net, njp, d2, d1~Xray, uud1, 1,2,1~net, b2, 3,3~Xray, d2 94%
If d1~Xray will link after b2, revers d2, I'm afraid that wall is too far but maybe:
jps,2,1~net, jps,b2, cb, d1~net, b2, revers d2, d1~Xray, uud1, 1,2,1~net, jik, 3,3~Xray, d2 101%
Also maybe possible to link after reset is: b2, revers d2, 1,2,1~Xray, uud1, 1,2,1~net.
For 100% walker combo with double Xray input:
njp, b2~net, mb, 2,1,2, njp, d2, d1~Xray, uud1, 1,2,1~net, b2, 3,3~Xray, d2.
When 2,1,2 is on block its 89%. I was trying to link after second Xray 3~ragdoll throw but gravity is too high.
TONY-T, Check Can You guys help my with confirming of this shit, maybe You have ideas for better ones?! :)

I have new found: Cyrax Toasty Boost Glitch Combo with double Xray for 90% and I'm trying to tape it! For now I have had 3 attempts, I have one test recorded, but I didn't link d1~Xray. Input is:
jps,2,1~net, jps,b2, cb, d1~net, njp, d2, d1~Xray, uud1, 1,2,1~Xray 90%
jps,2,1~net, jps,b2, cb, d1~net, njp, d2, d1~Xray, uud1, 1,2,1~net, b2, 3,3~Xray, d2 94%
jps,2,1~net, jps,b2, cb, d1~net, b2, revers d2, d1~Xray, uud1, 1,2,1~net, jik, 3,3~Xray, d2 101%
When 2,1,2 is on block its 89%. I was trying to link after second Xray 3~ragdoll throw but gravity is too high.
TONY-T, Check Can You guys help my with confirming of this shit, maybe You have ideas for better ones?! :)
edit - nevermind.

I'll give Cyrax a try whenever i meet up with Tony next week (next friday).

TONY-T

Mad scientist
I have new found: Cyrax Toasty Boost Glitch Combo with double Xray for 94% and I'm trying to tape it! For now I have had 3 attempts, I have one test recorded, but I didn't link d1~Xray. Input is:
jps,2,1~net, jps,b2, cb, d1~net, njp, d2, d1~Xray, uud1, 1,2,1~Xray 90% or
jps,2,1~net, jps,b2, cb, d1~net, b2, revers d2, 1,2,1~Xray, uud1, 1,2,1~Xray 94%
Also maybe possible to link after reset is: b2, revers d2, 1,2,1~Xray, uud1, 1,2,1~net.
im pretty sure a double xray in the corner causes the invisibility glitch. If you do this glitch in 2 player mode, the game freezes. Have you tried this combo in practise mode?

Kosu

Noob
im pretty sure a double xray in the corner causes the invisibility glitch. If you do this glitch in 2 player mode, the game freezes. Have you tried this combo in practise mode?
Yes, I have 5 attempts allready in the game, but I can't confirm d1~Xray or Xray on reaction. It's too random, I must work with my muscles memory.

Not that it's any surprise, but I can confirm Rains Toasty Boost on the Vita version. Was so surprised I couldn't swag it into my combo and dropped it, but I got it anyway! Kudos again for the hard work here guys.

InFlames

dead
TONY-T Check TylerLantern I found a way to get 46% mid screen with Smoke, so that adds to 152% mid screen. I also found a GREAT Toasty Boost setup in the wall for him that doesn't require a Smoke Bomb, so you can reset/X-Ray afterwards. Only works on Sektor though. :( I'll upload some footage of it tomorrow since it's hard to explain. You can get 65% in wall without resets using it. lol