What's new

"I Am The Omega Sub-Zero" VGP Tom Brady Wins The Break Weekly #306

chemist4hire

I Got Guiled
The same issue can happen on XBONE. so it really doesnt matter. Only difference is that you HAVE to buy a new stick for Xbone. All people have to do is not push the Home button. or in some instances just go to the Desync station at certain tournaments. Although i believe you can actually dysnc on Xbone you will still get people who dont and it can mess up the tournament. Also i think a big issue at least at locals is people leaving their controllers lying around. This makes it difficult to determine which controllers go to which console. Also a lot of stick players dont have a Ps4 controller. The only one who has one is Arma really. Everyone else relies on borrowing other people pads. Eviler has a Ps4 stick cause hes Boss like that. Also jupiter has his battery removed But never brings a cable for some reason. Also again has his batttery removed. The issue is easy to make sure it does not occur. But human error is always a thing that can occur
On xbox one you can remove the battery and just use the cable and it turns your controller into a wired controller. Removing the battery is easy and does not require opening up the controller. This is what evo enforces for the xbox one and you don't get all these syncing issues.

lol, guy does well at a major , but doesnt win it , then wins a small ass local and its "proof" that west coast is better than east cost lol TYM you cray cray