What's new

"I Am The Omega Sub-Zero" VGP Tom Brady Wins The Break Weekly #306

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
I understand the game is new and whatnot, but I have a hard time believing Grandmaster Sub wont somehow be nerfed. I've copy catted Brady's GMSZ online and the hate is fucking REAL. You'd think I was Hitler, fingerblasting their mothers.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Shock usually uploads them after a few days. I linked the Twitch archives. You have the option to change the quality setting on the KN channel when looking at past broadcasts. So it helps with people who do not have great computers.

Its in Central jersey basically. The location is in the thread.

it is definitely a PHONE THING... I havent heard of anyone being able to watch "Past Broadcasts" from Twitch on a mobile device.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
So someone thats not even playing can accidentally hit the home button in the middle of a match? Why the fuck is this retarded ass console the tournament standard again?
Because Xbone is shit, remember? Everyone on here says so! Can't you read?

I have an Xbone. :(

Bidu

the CHILL of DESPAIR
I laughed my ass off so hard when the commentators start asking wtf Tom was doing when he was melting someone there. "WTF YO DOING, TOM? THEY GONNA NERF SUB-ZERO NOW!!!"

Hilarious.

OMEGA Sub-Zero huh? Wow, I was becoming set on Voorhees, but I might just have to stay 'chillin' for a while! IT'S ON!!!

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter

Temp

Salmon. Otters. The Bringer.
You know, I appreciate all the results TYM posts... but I really wish they wouldn't spoil the winner in the title of the news post. Am I alone here?

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
So someone thats not even playing can accidentally hit the home button in the middle of a match? Why the fuck is this retarded ass console the tournament standard again?
If people remove their batteries like they are suppose to, this wouldn't happen. Not to mention people don't want to cough up money for a stick right now so they want to use their ps3 ones. If this keeps being a problem though I can see the standard switching over.

RNLDRGN

RONALD ROGAN
Gotta love Tom Brady screaming at people for dropping combos or not doing optimal stuff in a 2 week old game.

I can see it now... 20 years in the future... Tom Brady's hair has thinned, grayed... his 60s have not been kind. He's on the mic at the Break still screaming the same quips and talking down to a brand new generation of early 20s gamers. He is especially irked lately as Ed Boon, now retired, hasn't returned any of his emails requesting that he be added as a DLC character in MK15. After taking his frustration out on the droves of new MK players, some young enough to be his grandchildren, he dusts off that same leather jacket for a snazzy pic--claiming the coveted first place prize. A new player who was dumb enough to drop a combo during the tournament glares at Tom as he exits... over his shoulder Tom mutters "I'm Omega, baby..." and slams the door behind him. Tom kisses his Sub Zero action figure before climbing into bed... he never slept better that night.

Last edited:

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
If people remove their batteries like they are suppose to, this wouldn't happen. Not to mention people don't want to cough up money for a stick right now so they want to use their ps3 ones. If this keeps being a problem though I can see the standard switching over.
The same issue can happen on XBONE. so it really doesnt matter. Only difference is that you HAVE to buy a new stick for Xbone. All people have to do is not push the Home button. or in some instances just go to the Desync station at certain tournaments. Although i believe you can actually dysnc on Xbone you will still get people who dont and it can mess up the tournament. Also i think a big issue at least at locals is people leaving their controllers lying around. This makes it difficult to determine which controllers go to which console. Also a lot of stick players dont have a Ps4 controller. The only one who has one is Arma really. Everyone else relies on borrowing other people pads. Eviler has a Ps4 stick cause hes Boss like that. Also jupiter has his battery removed But never brings a cable for some reason. Also again has his batttery removed. The issue is easy to make sure it does not occur. But human error is always a thing that can occur

although its undeniable that GM sz must be nerfed dramatically, i am very happy for tom and i have always been glad when his hard work pays off. I hope he continues to dominate after this broken character is normalized

Last edited: