What's new

Question - Grandmaster How to deal with projectile spamming?

boba_buster

Noob saibot
Anyone want to play online and come up with a solid defense for long distance anti zoning with subby?
I'm on ps4 got the same user name as here

Kilz88

Noob
This is all good information but I think the real spammer Sub (Grandmaster/Cryo) has problems with is Full Auto Jaqui Briggs. You have to neutral crouch under the machine gun and block the ex. rockets on reaction. Then when you get into slide range, you have to deal with low rocket. If you get hit by any rockets you are back to full screen again, you can't jump, and from max ex. slide range, she recovers in time to block. I have noticed that from full screen if you read they are going to do two machine guns in a row, you can crouch the first, run, slide, and hit her out of the second. But it is risky as hell. Anyone else have ideas besides go to unbreakable?

you're sub zero, just turtle and make him come to you dude. or you can always just block and walk until he corners himself and shoryuken prison dat booty. shoryuken prison is hella viable

boba_buster

Noob saibot
All the more reason to hit practice mode online , you cant set the AI to do what you need to figure that stuff out

Kilz88

Noob
All the more reason to hit practice mode online , you cant set the AI to do what you need to figure that stuff out
These kind of comments are useless and borderline insulting to those of us that know how to us a training mode and didn't start playing fighting games yesterday. I know how to use training mode, however, you can't make the dummy randomly alter the timing of machine guns or choose more or less times to execute machine guns. Nor can you make them react to you jumping with antiair rockets or make the dummy predict your slide and fire low rockets. This isnt a situation like Deathstroke where mindless drones were just mashing guns with no intention or thought behind it. The Jaqui's I have fought are playing smarter then that and I would like to develop a strategy to deal with it or come to the conclusion that it is a very difficult match that we may have to switch for. But thanks for the attempt at telling me something I didn't already know. #stopgettinghit #playbetter #winharder #bebetter #trainmore #uselessadvice #wasteofeveryonestime