What's new

Guide - Full Auto How to deal with Full Auto Jacqui

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
I can tell from the posts in this thread that 99% of people have never fought a decent Jacqui who knows how to

1) Time the gunshots to make them unpredictable
2) Mix the regular shots up with the EX to push you back towards fullscreen on block

I can tell from the posts in this thread that 99% of people have never fought a decent Jacqui who knows how to

1) Time the gunshots to make them unpredictable
2) Mix the regular shots up with the EX to push you back towards fullscreen on block
You are not playing against a robot. I believe most people in this thread understand that there is another player on the other end.

Classic TYM though, complain about a zoning character , who isnt half as bad as The ones in mk9 or injustice in a game that is full of teleport punch characters that can get full combos off of you throwing a projectile .

What's a FA jakki gonna do against a solid displacer raiden that has practiced the match up? She sure as shit isn't gonna throw a fireball and eat 30%.

If you have a problem with a character , learn a character that counters them as a back up, or hell learn that character yourself and vow to be better in the mirror. Characters are tools to win, nothing more.

The goal is to win.

Not to be fair , not to give everyone a trophy, TO WIN!

Sick of this loser mentality

Im a casual and I dont complain. Unless ot involved tugging on supermans cape... f23 day 1.

Outside of that lets not talk about nerfs until all DLC chars are out at the earliest...

Or until September.

Not sure why randoms get mad at getting zoned out... but if I hit them with a vortex up close and double flawless them they dont. I assumed it be the opposite in Mortal Teleport: Kombat Behind Us

DOOMSDAY-15RUS-

i'LL DESTROY YOU ALL
Due to complaints, I figured I'd give some insight on how to deal with this character's "broken/OP" Full Auto variation.

Yes ok, i thougth the RUN will be a good thing vs zoners but it's sometime useless for example jacqui, ok u have to walk and duck, but she will back dash too and still zone, i lost once but when i will stick her with kano i know that i will punish hard this bitch. For me the real problem is Kitana assassin zonning, the best zoning, super fast recover, easy combo for 40% from any position. armor wake up and fking hard to punish, so what to do vs her, ofc it's still possible to win but i must play x10 harder then this player to get 2/10 games. And ofc it's easier for rainden kungjin players because get fast on melee and do 50% with 5 buttons. Need some nerfs NRS ?

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
Sadly the people complaining are not the offline crowd for the most part. Its the casual online and even if they were to apply this strat (which is good) goes to shit when dealing with the riddled input lagfast online is and that is where the 92% of the crying is coming from.

iMileena

"I will cut a hole in you"
im glad i can just use mileena & just reverse & teleport over that hoe.
AND why are people making it seem like its our faults like we know how to punish her , like im getting very salty right now:mad:

TheIrishFGCguy

Pew pew pew
im glad i can just use mileena & just reverse & teleport over that hoe.
AND why are people making it seem like its our faults like we know how to punish her , like im getting very salty right now:mad:
Because it's a fighting game. If you don't know how to deal with another characters arsenal then that is on you.

If that's not what you meant, then completely disregard what I just said. I may have misinterpreted your post. lol

RM_NINfan101

Nine Inch Nails fan from Metro Detroit, Michigan
I don't find ducking and walking forward to jik3 range all that difficult and blocking the occasional EX missile, do you?

iMileena

Because it's a fighting game. If you don't know how to deal with another characters arsenal then that is on you.

If that's not what you meant, then completely disregard what I just said. I may have misinterpreted your post. lol
Lol i know i got to learn how to punish but i meant it as we have to take time to learn, I've been reading & people think we already got this shit pack down & really they don't

ye tutorials on how to approach are helpful
but playing vs a training dummy or an actual good player who has put in quite some lab time is a whole different story
the good Jac player wont shoot MG mindlessly they will time those shots well and characters with no teleport will still have trouble

just my 2 cents

TheIrishFGCguy

Pew pew pew
Lol i know i got to learn how to punish but i meant it as we have to take time to learn, I've been reading & people think we already got this shit pack down & really they don't
Oh yeah dude I totally understand that, we're all still learning how to punish everything. I think people are just getting annoyed when some players would rather just complain and look for nerfs instead of trying to learn.

iMileena

Oh yeah dude I totally understand that, we're all still learning how to punish everything. I think people are just getting annoyed when some players would rather just complain and look for nerfs instead of trying to learn.
Exactly, people are so quick to beg for a nerf , but when the update happen nothing changes people are still gonna cry over the same thing so they might as well take thier shitty diaper off & deal with it

The Slaj Jazz

TIckle my sweet salty nips
My only complaint is her recovery on whiffed anti air rockets. Its like she can just throw them out and then instantly start zoning with machine gun

D

Deleted member 9158

What do you mean I can't just blindly run towards her or jump like a madman and upper cut her to victory op?!

Nerf plZ

D

Deleted member 9158

Ex TeleKick says thanks for the full combo punish.

Seriously though I hope NRS learned their lesson about nerfing shit so early with Injustice. Fixing something that's not working as intended is one thing. Outright nerfing something because people whine is reactive pacifying at it's worst. It drives me nuts.

If you can't hit a 3-pointer in basketball, you can't petition the NBA to lower the rim or shorten the 3-point line. You have to get better as a player.
It's a shame, but they listen to the largest user base, which unfortunately, happens to be casuals who aren't even aware that there is a very good practice mode.

@karaokelove Shot my Quan Chi to fucking shit for an hour and you didnt hear me bitching... stream chat was for some reason but Its not like getting in was impossible... nor was it OP. I just personally never saw it before so now it isnt a problem.

The problem for me now is that on block rocket... oh the plus..

sIllverback

Lin Kuei Grandmaster
WAIT GAIZ! GAIZ! Does this mean the Sub-Zero hate train de-railed and I can stop playing Jacqui (who I was using to kill time until the SubZero hate went away) and I can go back to playing my OTHER character again?! OH PRAISE DA LAWD!! :DOGE

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
It's a shame, but they listen to the largest user base, which unfortunately, happens to be casuals who aren't even aware that there is a very good practice mode.
I can't even begin to relate to the vast majority of people that take no personal accountability in losing and it's not JUST a "casual" vs "hardcore" situation. I've seen top tournament players on stream start whining when they get bodied. I just hope paulo and co don't make reactionary nerfs.

Last edited:

beep_ima_sheep

RIP Smoke
Kinda feels like we're preachin to the quire here. I've only seen one thread asking for nerfs on Jacquie. I would imagine that the crowd thats demanding these early nerfs doesnt browse TYM

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
Lol I just lost to one of these players.
Couldn't use any of my moves, couldn't jump. everything I tried I got hit no matter what, if I jumped I got an EX rocket after that.
I feel stupid for losing to something like that but honestly it's fast, and there are multiple projectiles.
It isn't the easiest thing to beat, especially online where the slightest lag be it even a couple of frames can screw up your entire timing.

There are ways around it, but I honestly feel the delay between shots is too short.
Not demanding a nerf here, but it's probably the hardest projectile to actually dodge.
I have no issues with other types of zoning actually.