What's new

Horror Pack Skins for Reptile, Ermac & Mileena available May 5th

Tim Static

Adminerator
A pack of Horror Skins for some klassic MK characters drops on May 5th when the Horror Icon Jason Voorhees joins Mortal Kombat X. Though Jason is available for only Kombat Pack owners for the first week, this Horror Pack will be free to all Kombat Pack owners when the XBL & PSN stores update, or available for purchase for $3.99 for anyone who doesn't own the Kombat Pack. Take a look at the 3 skins below:

Screenshot_2015-05-04-09-24-21.png

Also, here are a different view of them if you haven't seen them in the MKX Kollective yet:

Mileena * Reptile * Ermac

Attachments

Justice

Noob
I almost feel bad I bought the Kombat Pack with the 2 best DLC skins (Mileena and Reptile) being released together right away in the first release....

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
I really don't get why they are transforming Ermac into a mummy. He was always more of a spectre to me.

Falkunn

Your dad's tournament demon
I for one just hope they have alt skins in compatibility packs for the DLC characters. It hurt me in MK9 when they didn't ;-;

RoninLoganX

The Masterless Sword
I for one just hope they have alt skins in compatibility packs for the DLC characters. It hurt me in MK9 when they didn't ;-;
I'm thinking the majority of the kompatibilty skins are going to be klassic ninja skins, unfortunately

TheGlow

Retired Noob
Good god... delete that Ermac skin and just give us his Klassic UMK3 look.
That's all I've ever wanted. Not big on his Tourney skin, and then see more Mummy crap.
Meanwhile Scorpion has 6 or 7.
IF char in UMK3 THEN char gets that costume.

I don't even use Reptile anymore because he looks a fool.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Reptile looks like creature from the black lagoon or something lol.

Mileena looks alright, her eyes are fully yellow so the people who hated her more realistic eyes in MK X should be happy.

Ermac looks alright, seen worse, seen better.

Northern Slasher

Heads or Tails X
That's all I've ever wanted. Not big on his Tourney skin, and then see more Mummy crap.
Meanwhile Scorpion has 6 or 7.
IF char in UMK3 THEN char gets that costume.

I don't even use Reptile anymore because he looks a fool.
I hear ya. I didn't touch Reptile in MK9 until his klassic skin was released and he looks even more like Chris Bosh in this game.