What's new

Tech - Kung Jin Hey Guys, Kung Jin Can Stuff Wake-Up Armor. lolol

i have been maining kun jin shoalin and have only lost to cheesy bojitsu version one time. Hes not tha hard to deal with because everybody literally does the same combo over and over.

Malec

Noob
SonicFox wins fatal8 OMG Erron Black is broke, #1 nerf plz
ForeverKing wins whatever the tournament was called with Kung Jin, OMG Kung Jin is broke, #1 nerf plz
are you guys even serious?

and btw... not everyone is playing his boring as hell Bojitsu variation, so be carefull asking for nerfs to an character because of one stupid variation that bugs you

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Yo im going to paradise found now!
Oh word?? That's wassup!!! We'll finally meet in person!!!! I'm getting there early so I can get in a ton of casuals before the tourney. We gotta play for sure.

And help me develop my new secondary Kung Jin. :DOGE

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
ForeverKing wins whatever the tournament was called with Kung Jin, OMG Kung Jin is broke, #1 nerf plz

and btw... not everyone is playing his boring as hell Bojitsu variation, so be carefull asking for nerfs to an character because of one stupid variation that bugs you
This post has nothing to do with his variation choice or tournament success...
If a move has the ability to completely eliminate the armor system on wakeups (touted as the only way to break through oki in a game with no wakeup invincibility) and keep you totally safe in the process, it should be adjusted, probably be making it significantly negative on block.
Sooooooooo what they hell are you talking about?

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
Lol at people calling for nerfs. I'm not familiar with all characters but any fast double hitting move can stop armor wakeups. The thing is its usually unsafe and can be punished. God for bid yoi get knocked down and can't just wake up For free.

People need to stop crying about Kung jin.

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
Kung Jin is only OP to those who don't even bother going into training mode to learn the match up. Do any of those people even know about back dashing or push block?

Meanwhile Sonya and Liu Kang players quietly laugh to themselves because no one realizes they're even bigger threats than Kung Jin.
*Didn't mention Kano*

Muahahaha.

People think Kung Jin has so many tools to win, that one more just breaks the camels back. Mileena has this as well. The Mileena forums are full of people losing hope.
If you guys are losing hope then the Kitana Forum must be on Suicide watch.

Meanwhile Sonya and Liu Kang players quietly laugh to themselves because no one realizes they're even bigger threats than Kung Jin.

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
even then, what's the big deal about a 2 hitting normal that knocks them down and does 7%? How is this such a great thing for the character that's added to the list of pros and cons of playing him?

I'd rather Kung JIn do this to me on wakeup as opposed to pressuring me with normals I can't contest with because weapon attacks/attacks like dvorah's d4 and f2 don't have hurtboxes attached to them, or doing pretty good damage + sending me full screen + making me deal with his zoning, or just taking away my meter.

I'm not buying this or that incredibly low damaging vortex as things to be afraid of when fighting KJ, not until he's able to do like near 30% for every rep of his vortex or somehow combo off an armored wakeup punish.
You watch Forever King vs Pig? You better start buying it or you'll be face down in the ground repetitively.

adamlon1

Noob

Guys we need to nerf Sub-Zero numero uno character in the game all of his strings are safe it's true just look at tom brady's video (Kappa)

Just the fact that using arguably the best current character right now, while making the statement that others need to use more options is kinda ironic. It'd be like Kabal telling characters to level up to be on his characters level.

But yea, I understand you have to downplay so it's cool. I'll be using him myself as a secondary until further notice. I just don't deny I'm using him for the sole reason that he's probably the best unless he gets nerfed.
Says the cybernetic Kano player