What's new

Her Majesty's Kouncil Episode 12 W/ Youphemism & PND Ketchup

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
Finally got around to listening to about half of this today, wanted to bring up my opinion on the variation viability section.

I don't think anyone should expect every variation of every character to be viable, or for every character to have one variation that is fully viable on its own. But, there absolutely should be a reason to use each variation in at least one situation.

So, if you have one variation that's clearly better than the other two variations, I think that's fine as long as there are situations where you would want to switch to the other variations when the stronger variation is struggling to deal with something that the others excel in.

I get @JTB123's point of "it doesn't matter how viable dualist is, you can use flame fist, it's still Liu Kang". But the problem is, that if there's not a single situation or match up where you would rather use dualist over DF or FF then that is just terrible design and a waste.

Also, @theGabStandard's "yeah but fuck him anyway" killed me, and I'm glad you didn't edit out @Phosferrax's train bit.