What's new

Her Majesty's Kouncil Episode 12 W/ Youphemism & PND Ketchup

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
We're back for what will most likely be our second to last show before the UK goes out to Evo. This episode ended up going way longer than previous so will reign that in next time. Topic schedule went out the window for this one so just dive in and have fun!

MP3 Version

Topics Covered:

Patch notes, buffs, nerfs and all the above. Execution barrier and it's relevance.
Heart of Gaming out for blood 2 tournament reflection. UK scene discussion.
ESL season 1 thoughts.
CEO Review.
Worst community for down playing / "fix" requests / buff demands?
Opinions on donation drives to go to tournaments

Undeadjim

Green Lantern Corps.
You can't be blowing up Youph for the MK cup MU in a game like MKX lol there is ZERO way you could go into this game and figure out ALL MU's in 4 days. Therefore I am completely blowing up you JTB! for unfairly blowing up @Youphemism

I'm also blowing up JTB's name X on the spot lists, nobody comes prepared with lists! @JTB123

Also I listened to do it ALL @Phosferrax so i'm blowing you up for your bad reads!

Last edited:

JTB123

You can't be blowing up Youph for the MK cup MU in a game like MKX lol there is ZERO way you could go into this game and figure out ALL MU's in 4 days. Therefore I am completely blowing up you JTB! for unfairly blowing up @Youphemism

I'm also blowing up JTB's name X on the spot lists, nobody comes prepared with lists! @JTB123

Also I listened to do it ALL @Phosferrax so i'm blowing you up for your bad reads!
Rule no.1 of HMK should be bring your lists :D If you even think of uttering the phrases "most of the cast", "the majority of characters", "almost everyone gets that" you will be challenged to produce a list!

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
@JTB123 I would like to retract my statement about the calling the Tanya variations order thing, turns out I never actually said it, someone else did lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
You open up this week's episode with discussion on Scorpion nerfs and don't consider having me on?

JTB123

You open up this week's episode with discussion on Scorpion nerfs and don't consider having me on?

That is a legit blow up lol But this episode went long as it is.

Don't worry, when they nerf flame aura because of people complaining your spot is sealed :D

STRYKIE

You were phoned but didn't answer :p
I was trying to get near my local Esso garage in the passenger seat to make my ranting seem more authentic. Reception went to shit.

That is a legit blow up lol But this episode went long as it is.

Don't worry, when they nerf flame aura because of people complaining your spot is sealed :D
Yeah I noticed, I'm only 18 minutes in as it is lol, no big deal, I'm happy to discuss anything if and when you want me on though.

JTB123

I was trying to get near my local Esso garage in the passenger seat to make my ranting seem more authentic. Reception went to shit.

Yeah I noticed, I'm only 18 minutes in as it is lol, no big deal, I'm happy to discuss anything if and when you want me on though.
What do you think of him post nerf anyway? I've found some pretty good stuff while grinding him a lot in training. I'm fine with the pressure being toned down, only thing that annoys me is having to re-learn the muscle memory for cancels, still haven't got it down as consistent as before.

STRYKIE

What do you think of him post nerf anyway? I've found some pretty good stuff while grinding him a lot in training. I'm fine with the pressure being toned down, only thing that annoys me is having to re-learn the muscle memory for cancels, still haven't got it down as consistent as before.
I've only played with Falkunn since the patch.... on his PC.... so yeah. :(

I'm optimistic though, it has enticed me to put more work into the lesser known FBRC strings and I am true combo'ing from them much more consistently in real matches now. Only issue is as you said, getting into the muscle memory, I have severe wanking-hand syndrome and tend to drop them on the right side lol.

I just got to the part where you called out "fix" threads by the way. +1 million.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Oh and a reminder/second blowup that before I forced them to watch it these guys hadn't seen Forever King Jr vs WoundCowboy at CEO. Shameful.

JTB123

first time ive listened and just wanted to say good stuff, will be looking forward to more in the future
Thanks man, we don't have a regular schedule, more of a "record when there's stuff to discuss" approach. Hopefully that way people won't get bored.