What's new

General/Other - Johnny Cage Help the Best Johnny Cage in the World to attend DreamHack.

rafaw

#YouSuck
He looks pretty good, hope he can make it. Exactly how much money are you guys trying to make? The posts on the first page aren't really clear of how many American dollars it is
Its on the first post, but its a bit messed up there, the goal is about 1,2k $, but we should get more than a half of that by local support, we dont know for sure how much by now. Im just posting here to get another resource to archieve our goal if someone wants to help out.

eddiegreyy

"Online is your forte!" - A Wise Man, 2015.
thank you my friend! all help is welcome , with your help the killerxinok will go on Dreamhack ;)

9_Lives

Noob
I very much enjoyed watching and would love to see this guy out at a major. I can't donate as much as I used to as I have many more responsibilities, but I will chip in some.

9_Lives

Noob
This page is all in Spanish, and I'm having a hard time understanding some of the tabs. Is there a way to translate?

eddiegreyy

"Online is your forte!" - A Wise Man, 2015.
@BC_Rayman

to Us Dollar use this :)

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=28Z6MQLMDNPL8&lc=BR&item_name=KillerXinok na DreamHack&item_number=232&currency_code=USD&bn=PP-DonationsBF:btn_donate_SM.gif:NonHosted

this is description in english:

Holder of more than 40 championship titles in the Netherrealm games, championships in Chile , Bolivia and in several states of Brazil , including Battle of the Games , AMD Championship , Cacomp Arena , among others. Standing KillerXinok team member SOA ( Sons of Asgard ) , current South American champion MKX ( championship held in May in Santiago , Chile) asks for your help in order to participate in this great championship, where the fights will be broadcast live , on 26, 27, 28 and 29 November this year. Considered by many the best player of Johnny Cage in the world , this is the chance to represent Brazil in Europe. We have the presence of all Fighting Games scene to have this opportunity to show the talent of Brazilian outside. Thanks guys!!

Asodimazze

https://twitter.com/AlfioZacco
Bumping this thread so all those Johnny-Cage-non-believers can see this.

Where's that dude that said Johnny Cage is a Ford Focus?
@Name v.5.0 WHERE U AT, BRO? Get in here ASAP.

We need to get @Killer Xinok to Sweden so all of you can SEE and BELIEVE!
I would say that Xinox is a very good ford focus pilot, hopefully after the next patch he will drive something better

Derptile

RIP Ex Smash
I dunno about best cage in the world, his execution is pretty good but he plays a bit too crazy when he doesn't have to.

Still, I'd be interesting having more people travel around.

9_Lives

Noob
@BC_Rayman

to Us Dollar use this :)

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=28Z6MQLMDNPL8&lc=BR&item_name=KillerXinok na DreamHack&item_number=232&currency_code=USD&bn=PP-DonationsBF:btn_donate_SM.gif:NonHosted

this is description in english:

Holder of more than 40 championship titles in the Netherrealm games, championships in Chile , Bolivia and in several states of Brazil , including Battle of the Games , AMD Championship , Cacomp Arena , among others. Standing KillerXinok team member SOA ( Sons of Asgard ) , current South American champion MKX ( championship held in May in Santiago , Chile) asks for your help in order to participate in this great championship, where the fights will be broadcast live , on 26, 27, 28 and 29 November this year. Considered by many the best player of Johnny Cage in the world , this is the chance to represent Brazil in Europe. We have the presence of all Fighting Games scene to have this opportunity to show the talent of Brazilian outside. Thanks guys!!
Thank you for your assistance. Donation sent.

Good luck Xinok!