What's new

General/Other - Johnny Cage Help the Best Johnny Cage in the World to attend DreamHack.

CheapEddie

I HAVE A FACE NOW!
Imao, i never pretended to be "the best Cage".Does it really matter? Being the best player is all that matters.

I dont know any shit about Xinok's fundamentals, but i can say for sure: he plays Cage better than me imo. Because his execution is godlike, he doesnt drop a shit when playing him.
And i hope he will stick to SD, it fits him more. :)

rafaw

#YouSuck
Calling him the best JC in the world is a bit of an overstatement, but i saw his videos and yeah, he is really good. He should get help to go to DH to prove himself.
yeah, i should have said South America, got a bit over excited there lol!

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Imao, i never pretended to be "the best Cage".Does it really matter? Being the best player is all that matters.

I dont know any shit about Xinok's fundamentals, but i can say for sure: he plays Cage better than me imo. Because his execution is godlike, he doesnt drop a shit when playing him.
And i hope he will stick to SD, it fits him more. :)
Daaaaaaayum. Eddie himself is endorsing this guy! Bring the hype! :D

errormacro7

Official Sonya simp
What the fuck, you mofos

I haven't played Xinok's JC, and I haven't seen many JCs either, but he's by far the best MK player in Brazil. I remember playing him Sonya vs Smoke in MK9 and the dude managed to do Smoke's reset, which has a strict timing, in a match with LOTS of input delay. I think he's not human. LOL

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
I'm a complete retard when it comes to online payment so it might take a while to get how i'm gonna do this, since the site is in a language I don't understand.

I'm just gonna click there and hope i get it right i guess...

Tweedy

Noob
Are there many pros that use Cage? I've seen a couple in tournaments. CheapEddie being the only one that I remember specifically. This isn't nearly as interesting as someone making a thread claiming they're the best Kung Lao, Cassie Cage, Shinnok, etc.

Maybe your Cage is good enough to beat the more popular characters. Good luck, sir.

eddiegreyy

"Online is your forte!" - A Wise Man, 2015.
best cage of the world, was the opnion of rafaww , it's still one of the best I've seen.

eddiegreyy

"Online is your forte!" - A Wise Man, 2015.
Tomorrow night will be streaming the game offline with the best Brazilian players of Mortal Kombat , who do not know the KillerXinok the game should follow the canal and see tomorrow at 11 pm.

twitch.tv/kombatklub

@Poto2222 @Killer Xinok @gabesena

Killer Xinok

"Online is your forte!" - A Wise Man, 2015
He looks pretty good, hope he can make it. Exactly how much money are you guys trying to make? The posts on the first page aren't really clear of how many American dollars it is
Thanks Forever King.
It's One thousand two hundred and fifty dollars.