What's new

Has NRS done a good job patching Mortal Kombat X so far?

Has NRS done a good job patching Mortal Kombat X so far?

• Total voters

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
The top 5 in MK9 was ridiculous, but there wasn't really a point where everyone but them fell off.

Balance doesn't matter until you have 3rd Strike type shit where there's not much reason to veer from top tier. Top tier hasn't been shown to beat the tiers below them that badly.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
Well, to answer your question I thought that mk9 was a 5 character game, but apparently it evolved further after I stopped playing. So, I am misinformed. I thought I was informed correctly, but apparently I wasn't. That's why I posted. I mean, you're a smart guy, right? Anyone who read that post would have understood that I thought something that wasn't entirely true and took back my statement once I was proven false. Yet I still get castigated for it. TYM, forum of the year.
Perhaps...

Instead of just speaking and assuming you know what you're talking about...

You could...oh, i don't know...

Fact-check? There is no way you're going to spin this to try and save face. You're the one who made bold, sweeping statements about MK9 and X and tried to act like an authority. Now you're offering up back handed apologies to try to save face.

Look, I've been wrong plenty of times. Made an ass out of myself even more. In this very thread, when i was wrong about Shinnok, i held that. Not try to excuse my ill informed opinion or insult the people who blew me up.

I simply said, "Oh. All right. Fair enough."

Whereas you've chosen the passive aggressive route with how you've responded to myself and Cowboy.

Hitoshura

Head Cage
Perhaps...

Instead of just speaking and assuming you know what you're talking about...

You could...oh, i don't know...

Fact-check? There is no way you're going to spin this to try and save face. You're the one who made bold, sweeping statements about MK9 and X and tried to act like an authority. Now you're offering up back handed apologies to try to save face.

Look, I've been wrong plenty of times. Made an ass out of myself even more. In this very thread, when i was wrong about Shinnok, i held that. Not try to excuse my ill informed opinion or insult the people who blew me up.

I simply said, "Oh. All right. Fair enough."

Whereas you've chosen the passive aggressive route with how you've responded to myself and Cowboy.
Not trying to save face. I know i'm 100% wrong. I admit it. There is no shame in being wrong. You just have this fascination with calling people out on TYM. Whenever I lurk the forums and I see a post of yours 7 out of 10 times you try and blow someone up, even for the littlest of things. If that's what you're into then cool, but you're trying to put me under the spotlight when I already admitted defeat.

The whole speaking and assuming what one knows about, or thinks they have knowledge is not just something I do, everyone does. It's human nature. Humans think they're always right no matter what the topic is that they're trying to a have part in. Can you blame me for saying those things about MK9? I mean, the tier list was pretty straight forward when I stop plating, so I figured I'd just add my 2 cents in, because it's an online message board. I had no idea there was tech left in mk9.

Next time, i'll just read. Apparently it's taboo to add ones 2 cents into a discussion on an online message board. Whether someone is wrong or not, there are many ways one can correct someone and so far 16-bit, Cowboy, and yourself have all failed in doing it properly. I'm no saint though. I've been a dick to people on TYM plenty of times, but I admit though. I don't try to justify my blowups. I'm just as scummy as the rest of the users on TYM, including yourself.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
Not trying to save face. I know i'm 100% wrong. I admit it. There is no shame in being wrong. You just have this fascination with calling people out on TYM. Whenever I lurk the forums and I see a post of yours 7 out of 10 times you try and blow someone up, even for the littlest of things. If that's what you're into then cool, but you're trying to put me under the spotlight when I already admitted defeat.

The whole speaking and assuming what one knows about, or thinks they have knowledge is not just something I do, everyone does. It's human nature. Humans think they're always right no matter what the topic is that they're trying to a have part in. Can you blame me for saying those things about MK9? I mean, the tier list was pretty straight forward when I stop plating, so I figured I'd just add my 2 cents in, because it's an online message board. I had no idea there was tech left in mk9.

Next time, i'll just read. Apparently it's taboo to add ones 2 cents into a discussion on an online message board. Whether someone is wrong or not, there are many ways one can correct someone and so far 16-bit, Cowboy, and yourself have all failed in doing it properly. I'm no saint though. I've been a dick to people on TYM plenty of times, but I admit though. I don't try to justify my blowups. I'm just as scummy as the rest of the users on TYM, including yourself.

You know what else is human nature?

Being informed on the topics you care about.

And yeah, i do blow people up. A lot. The short version is that i have 0 tolerance for bullshit, false narratives, and misinformation.

The difference?

When I'm wrong, i simply admit it.

I don't bend over backwards trying ti justify it.

I don't think expecting people to know what they're talking about is unreasonable, do you?

Hitoshura

Head Cage
You know what else is human nature?

Being informed on the topics you care about.

And yeah, i do blow people up. A lot. The short version is that i have 0 tolerance for bullshit, false narratives, and misinformation.

The difference?

When I'm wrong, i simply admit it.

I don't bend over backwards trying ti justify it.

I don't think expecting people to know what they're talking about is unreasonable, do you?
Didn't bend over backwards. Again, I admitted I was wrong. You're just upset for some reason. If you'd like to talk about this further maybe we can continue this in a private message. Not for arguments sake, but just to talk about this.

Bilbo11

Noob
Does any one know for sure if they invite back the testers before they patch, or in the midst of a patch?

For example as soon as the patch went live this site lit up with everyones findings and within 10 hours found either broken shit or the big nerfs and tried to find ways around them. Surely they should know what their doing over at NRS....

Or are we all the guinea pigs for them..?