What's new

Guide Harley Quinn - Complete breakdown & guide by Delriach

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
If you've got love for a crazy ex-psychiatrist then this guide by Delriach should be right up your alley. First off, this guide goes out to the players who might just be starting out with her or just could simply use some assistance. The tips that Delriach gives are primarily for the tournament and competitive-level player so frames are a huge deal in this guide. Delriach goes over her normals, best starters, combos and much more. Mister J's Harley is a handful... don't be fooled!
Source: Delriach

Attachments

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
Is that the battle arena green arrow? Damn hes cool, 2bad i missed the votes -.-
Anyways great vid Delriach, gonna give Harley a try.

Delriach

Sindelly
Is that the battle arena green arrow? Damn hes cool, 2bad i missed the votes -.-
Anyways great vid Delriach, gonna give Harley a try.
yeah, that's the battle arena Arrow costume from the TV show.

I'll do notation for the combos soon. I forgot.

Another thing, make sure you turn off Release Check. You'll get a lot of random Pop Pops when doing F2 and B2 into tantrum if you don't.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
So weird, coz i never expected to LOVE her so much, i mean she looked cool but still, now i am maining her lol I think she is the most played character by me

Stuck

Mid Tier Whore. 1 combo and a dream.
Very good video. I just started with her yesterday. I like how you didn't mention her trait at all. That sums her trait up beautifully. It's worthless. Delriach

Delriach

Sindelly
Very good video. I just started with her yesterday. I like how you didn't mention her trait at all. That sums her trait up beautifully. It's worthless. Delriach
I've had it work in my favor a few times before but I've lost way more matches trying to use it than anything. It's just too random and slow to seriously consider as a tactic.

Stuck

Mid Tier Whore. 1 combo and a dream.
I've had it work in my favor a few times before but I've lost way more matches trying to use it than anything. It's just too random and slow to seriously consider as a tactic.
It's a stark contrast to my Bane main. My trait button gets so lonely when I play Harley.

No surprise that already her trait is worthless. There is no reason whatsoever in using a trait that is based on probability.

And it's not just her. There are some other characters who's traits are completely worthless from what I've played and seen.

I would play this character with 2 changes:

- B22 was a complete block string and special cancellable.
- B121 was a complete block string and special cancellable.

Eshi

Noob
I would play this character with 2 changes:

- B22 was a complete block string and special cancellable.
- B121 was a complete block string and special cancellable.
B22 not being a complete block string is GOOD. Because of the shitty buffer system in NetherRealm games characters usually have to completely commit to their dial-a-combos before they know if they hit or not. B2 not cancelling into its string on block makes its follow-ups an input option select on hit, so it's completely safe.