What's new

GVN 6 Winter Brawl Shoutouts

VIDA

Focused Grace and Intensity
Hitoshura cool seeing u again. Was pretty funny how out of it u were when I first checked in and thx for also helping with the brackets.

OneBoxyRobot or w1nter warz or w/e, always a riot when ur around. Cool seeing u.

@Cdjr gotta to talk to you a lil bit and ur a real cool dude. My tag wasnt "bubalu" tho lol. Congrats on first and its always awesome to watch you play.

@squirt mcguirt Ur Kabal gave me trouble in our match and I def give u a props on making me sweat. GG for sure and will see again Im sure.

@7L nice seeing u again dude. Ur Kitana is still solid and thank you very much for coaching me during my match with squirt, it means alot. Til next time.

Jer zaf oh my cdn bros from the french side...always great seeing u guys, u guys travel all over to lvl up and that deserves alot of respect. U guys already know how much I like u so no need to go into further details. Congrats on your solid performances and see u on the 11th back in toronto.

REO ggs in casuals against ur sektor the night before the tourney. After grand finals I was just trying to say "sry w1nter couldnt make this tourny cause of school". I just bring it up cause u had a confused look on ur face lol. Congrats on 2nd and u one of the true greats in this game.

Tom Shady do I have to give u one? We traveled thera an back together...but in all seriousness good shit in the toruney and c u when I cu. :)

MK Peanuts great seeeing u again. Your pumped hypenss is matched only by your great skill in tournament. Ur attitude on gaming is refresshing and hopefully when Skullgirls finally comes out we'll run that shit on GGPO, wher there connection should be fine.

Eazail good seeing u again and very good performance in the toruney. Like they said on commentary ur an underrated player who deserves respect. That missed xray was unfortunate but it can happen in the heat of the moment, nothing to sweat at all, happens to even the best. ggs in casuals, and the "dont break" and "pull out" comparisons were gdlk. C u soon Im sure.

rev0lver Great to finally talk to you this time. U r a vry good kiatana player and contributor. Its very flattering that sum1 like u would big me up to others at the event and i def appreciate it. Look forward to seeing u again for sure.

I feel like there's more so sry if I missed any1. I just wanna say that the Cdn scene always appreciate the reception we get in these philly majors and it would please us so much if at least some of you made the trip to Toronto for CEC/Toryuken May 18 weekend. From all of us here in the great white north, a big shoutout to the Mk community as a whole and peace out!

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Maple shade new jersey?
The very same Maple Shade. Right in the middle of town by the Wawa & the train tracks.

Tell me you live somewhere in the vicinity so I can have a Gir-sized explosion fit of joy.

P.S.: Why did EVERYONE think I was w1nter warz???

P.P.S.: I did eventually find my lost in drunken translation items.
Nothing beats waking up with a blinding hangover and having to look REO and Shady in the face and admit I had not the slightest fucking idea what happened to all my stuff the night before.

Boxy went full-blown Hangover that night. I'm lucky I still have my tooth.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
The very same Maple Shade. Right in the middle of town by the Wawa & the train tracks.

Tell me you live somewhere in the vicinity so I can have a Gir-sized explosion fit of joy.

P.S.: Why did EVERYONE think I was w1nter warz???

P.P.S.: I did eventually find my lost in drunken translation items.
Nothing beats waking up with a blinding hangover and having to look REO and Shady in the face and admit I had not the slightest fucking idea what happened to all my stuff the night before.

Boxy went full-blown Hangover that night. I'm lucky I still have my tooth.
I live in central nj but my family and a lot of my friends live in south jersey i'm down there all the time. Where are you at now?

thequeenofsheba

The Queen Of Sheba
I want to make some shoutouts also

Death - Shout outs to my man!! You did a great job, and I'm glad I could be there to support you. Only wish I was better so I could hang in there with the big boys.

Blackula Thanks for letting us ride up with you! You're awesome!!

Jer - So glad I met you. You're such a cool person and I hope that we can keep in touch! oh yeah- EXPOSEDDDDDDD.

pherleece - It was nice to meet you!!! Thanks for letting me know when Cole was playing lol oh yeah and enjoyed our gossip corner. LMAO. Good times! Oh yeah and I'll always remember to bring you a napkin from now on!

zaf - It was nice to meet you!! You're such a cool person. Hopefully I'll see you at more tournaments!

AREZ God of War - I'm so glad you came up and introduced yourself!!! I would have been sad to look back in hindsight and realize that you were there and we didn't meet!!!

Cant wait to make more memories at Final Round!!! :)

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
boxy you disappeared, i never saw you again after that last night, where were you?
It's a loooooong story, lol. I got internetz again, so I'm doing a write-up later.
As far as sunday, I had no choice but to leave at ass-crack of dawn given that the Box Family was at home and ill :(. The whole weekend was kind of a mess for me...and that was before the Booze Fairy tapped me with her wand.

*still pissed at himself for not using Subby >_<*

I live in central nj but my family and a lot of my friends live in south jersey i'm down there all the time. Where are you at now?
That is fan-friggidy-tastic. We're in Maple Shade, off exit 4 on the NJ turnpike.
A bridge away from the Philly boys, and only a train and a bus from VSM.

Soon...