What's new

Breakthrough - Kitana Guys I just saw this ESL match where...

GRieVeR_SKeiTH

bad player
*sees people d-ride sonic and think the character is super good and kit mains are whiners, but not taking into account how good sonic is regardless of character *
Saying Sonic is the best was me trolling, my main point is I don't see whats wrong with the character (Now) and that I feel her base game is good. Top10? no, good mid/upper mid good.
The big problem is that a majority of people who cry about her want her to play as a mixup character when she's a footsie character.

YOMI Trepound380

Tranquil Anarchy
Saying Sonic is the best was me trolling, my main point is I don't see whats wrong with the character (Now) and that I feel her base game is good. Top10? no, good mid/upper mid good.
The big problem is that a majority of people who cry about her want her to play as a mixup character when she's a footsie character.
[/QUOTE]
i didnt say you did i know you were trolling but most people arent. and tbh most people gonna assume cause they dont really see her. my thing is theres gonna be a million people picking her up cause of sonic

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Post the quotes of people crying about post-patch Kitana or just close this thread.

Why does this now mean Kitana is suddenly top 10 or top 5?

She went from bottom 2, to imo, mid-bottom tier. Maybe this game is just balanced (not perfectly, but a FAR improvement from Injustice and mk9), and a phenomenal player like Sonic Fox could practically play any character he wanted in MKX and still dominate because he's that good.

This is something one couldn't do in MK9. You can't pick Jade, Stryker, Kano, and do well at tournies because the game was so lopsided.

What we are seeing here is a top player repping a mid-bottom tier character, and being successful because MKX is far more balanced than NRS's previous games.

Stop trying to make a scene to blow up Kitana players.

Mr.EditUndo

Meterburn the Meterburn
Question, who cares if kitana is top 5 or bottom 5? were going to still play her, why is there so much emphasis on teir? skill matters much more

Take$$$

gotta take it to make it
Why does this now mean Kitana is suddenly top 10 or top 5?

She went from bottom 2, to imo, mid-bottom tier. Maybe this game is just balanced (not perfectly, but a FAR improvement from Injustice and mk9), and a phenomenal player like Sonic Fox could practically play any character he wanted in MKX and still dominate because he's that good.

This is something one couldn't do in MK9. You can't pick Jade, Stryker, Kano, and do well at tournies because the game was so lopsided.

What we are seeing here is a top player repping a mid-bottom tier character, and being successful because MKX is far more balanced than NRS's previous games.

Stop trying to make a scene to blow up Kitana players.
Is it at least possible that she's a potential high tier now? or high mid? I honestly don't know.