What's new

Breakthrough - Kitana Guys I just saw this ESL match where...

E

Eldriken

Possibly. With time. But people are now saying she's always been top because of the way Sonic is playing/doing. and that really triggers me ;-;
The people claiming this shit must have already forgotten how bad her strings were before her buffs, rofl. It's like, uninstall the patch and compare the fucking frame data pre-patch to post-patch and maybe, JUST MAYBE you will realize why the changes were made and needed.

YOMI Trepound380

Tranquil Anarchy
The people claiming this shit must have already forgotten how bad her strings were before her buffs, rofl. It's like, uninstall the patch and compare the fucking frame data pre-patch to post-patch and maybe, JUST MAYBE you will realize why the changes were made and needed.
THIS 10000000000x's. i cant wait for all the new "mains" to try her out and "win"

Kyle BB

"There is always hope"
Wait another pro Kitana player?? Can you link the stream or youtube channel please?
Also KitanaPrime you have improved a lot over the past months, love watching you play, I've watched every esl match XD

Another thing how do you get that Assassin/Royal Storm/ Mournful variation thing at the bottom of the picture?

MadPropz101

"I still got it...but not much of it"
Because he's one of the best players in this game? Is that a serious question
?
He is beating all these character loyalists with a low/mid tier character he probably picked up few days ago. It wasn't a serious question, more like my expression of disbelief.

Darksyde is right and wrong. Kitana stops Tanya's air control, but Sonic Fox was going to use Kitana regardless and even during EVO pools. He picked her up two weeks ago and genuinely enjoys her.

That's really cool. I've played her since the beginning because I enjoy her most. I actually like watching people who play characters that they enjoy more rather than just the character who are the best.