What's new

General/Other GTTV Reveals Raven for Injustice: Gods Among Us

LEGEND

YES!
I get it.... Catwoman's leather whip is really cool
Teen Titans
See this is what annoys me. I have no problem with people having their own preferences and tastes, but i have literally yet to see anything beyond Nostalgia as a reason for why people like Raven

every time i've asked all i get is "i loved teen titans" or counter questions that don't go anywhere

if you don't know why people like her either than thats fine, i really was just curious

drift221

Shocking Your System
Did anyone else Notice the way catwoman dodged that projectile at 0:48? She Just dipped he head back and leaned a little. Kinda reminds me of that DBZ game where you could dodge melee hits by pressing X

She has cool powers, I like her darkness. And who cares, people like other characters and use comics as their medium of choice to justify liking the character, other people use a TV show.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
See this is what annoys me. I have no problem with people having their own preferences and tastes, but i have literally yet to see anything beyond Nostalgia as a reason for why people like Raven

every time i've asked all i get is "i loved teen titans" or counter questions that don't go anywhere

if you don't know why people like her either than thats fine, i really was just curious
I hate teen titans. My point is it seems to me most raven fans know of her from Teen Titans

I'm not a huge Raven guy, but I am happy due to the diversity she adds. Now let's get some damn Martian Manhunter and call it a day. Doomsday is not at all bad as I thought, and I welcome him after seeing his gameplay. This is going to be a good crop of cast. They are all so different. That's all I want. I'm still pitching for Blue Beetle, Black Canary, Black Manta, Circe, Huntress, Cheshire, Starfire, and Sportsmaster DLC. I love the Red Hood, but he would be too similar to many existing.

Cray

SHAZAM MTRFKRS.
Get the feeling raven is gonna be beastly at half-screen distance. Those projectiles for zoning (especially the ones in her "purple-form"), those combofinishers throwing the opponent back, and throws with knockback.
Combined with teleport, she's gonna be annoying as balls!

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
NRS is def. loyal to their voice actors

Sindel auto-tuned right there. No doubt. Clearly She is under somewhat control from the daddy... hence the voice.... but man..... Demon voices don't have to always be deep!!! *nit picky for sure*

Her gameplay was sick though. Both characters actually.
Need these more often for sure.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I wonder how my kid sister in law will react to this? She only knows Raven from Teen Titans and she's really little...she also has a costume of Raven she likes to wear a lot when she plays and draws her.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
I'm not a huge Raven guy, but I am happy due to the diversity she adds. Now let's get some damn Martian Manhunter and call it a day. Doomsday is not at all bad as I thought, and I welcome him after seeing his gameplay. This is going to be a good crop of cast. They are all so different. That's all I want. I'm still pitching for Blue Beetle, Black Canary, Black Manta, Circe, Huntress, Cheshire, Starfire, and Sportsmaster DLC. I love the Red Hood, but he would be too similar to many existing.
now with the Raven army out of the way, they can concentrate on the MMH army :coffee:

Does anyone get the feeling these last few characters being put in injustice feel a bit rushed? I feel like they half assing with these characters going down the final stretch, im just not seeing as much detail n thought put into these characters as they were in the beginning smh....stop slacking nrs.