What's new

Green Lantern BnBs and Strategies

I get why the jump in 3 combo I had isn't there, I still think the corner cross up combo for 1 bar 46% warrants being up there still, because of the decent damage for meter used and re-cornering.

I get why the jump in 3 combo I had isn't there, I still think the corner cross up combo for 1 bar 46% warrants being up there still, because of the decent damage for meter used and re-cornering.
I thought I left it up...

I'll put it back up. I saved the original list in case of such occasions.

Bibulus

Noob
So I started tooling around with GL interactable combos where you cancel into interactables and came up pretty dry... It seems like the animation for his background bounce is ass. It's got bad range, so I don't see using it in footsies. Anyone fooled around with background bounce combos yet?

Also can you extend the no trait notation to the rest of the list? Much appreciated

Bibulus

Noob
Ok so I have been working on f+3 combos into my game and I realized something in practice mode. When the opponent is crouching the listed max meterless doesn't work unless you use jumping 2 instead of 3. Unless there is some magical timing on the jumping 3 I don't get

Ok so I have been working on f+3 combos into my game and I realized something in practice mode. When the opponent is crouching the listed max meterless doesn't work unless you use jumping 2 instead of 3. Unless there is some magical timing on the jumping 3 I don't get
Which combo? Cause there isn't a meterless F3 combo listed.

So I started tooling around with GL interactable combos where you cancel into interactables and came up pretty dry... It seems like the animation for his background bounce is ass. It's got bad range, so I don't see using it in footsies. Anyone fooled around with background bounce combos yet?

Also can you extend the no trait notation to the rest of the list? Much appreciated
Nothing really practical. I only have two listed.

Yeah i think cancelling into his interactable is a no go. but you can do it off of either ex lift if you walk forward a bit, and ex missile too.

heres an easy left corner combo on fortress of solitude
does 61% anyone have a more damaging fortress combo?

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
meterless f3 combo from @EGPwonderchef

F3, J3, b13 (trait cancel if not already active), Lift, 223, Lift

In the neighborhood of 34% depending on when the trait is activated. Highest meterless damage so far?
Bibulus

I've found j3 after f3 is extremely impractical.

The one bar combo I have builds over half a bar and does 36%.

Bibulus

Noob
Jumping 3 doesn't hit if you land f+3 on a crouching opponent... Which is where it's going to hit most of the time. The only time f+3 into jumping 3 is practical is if you armor the f+3 and it eats up a hit of something

Trip Se7ens

Nom Nom
The higher my TruSkill got, the more excited I was to play better players, instead I get stuck with this backwards jumping, projectile-spamming losers that msg me hate crap after I beat them. Wtf.

Gurrry

Twitch - 12DollarStreamMonster
how the shit do you land this?

B13, Trait, LM, 2, OR MB, B23, LM MB, B3, 223, LM
43% Two bars

the 2 into OR MB seems almost impossible

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
J3 after F3 on a crouching opponent is possible. It's a little tight, but not that hard.

Off of B13

B13, LM MB, B3, JI3, 223, LM
31% One Bar. (35% w/ JI2) No Trait
Note: If done w/ JI3, it seems you must replace the second JI3 with a JI2 (37%)

I believe this is the optimal combo for one bar and no trait off a B13.

Tortonon

YOLO is power
I've developed some more options for F3 and F2D1 confirms that weren't listed on the opening post. I'm glad to tell you that our damage for both of those have increased. Without jump-ins, the F2D1 now deals 45% for two bars, and so does the F3.

I'm uploading a video when I get back from work, and I'll also write down the inputs for you, Panther.

Go Corps!