What's new

Green Lantern BnBs and Strategies

JI2,b23~EXbf1,EXdb1,b3,JI2,223~db1 - 55%

ji2,b23~EXbf1,b13~trait~EXdb1,b3,Ji2,b13~db1 - 55% A little difficult
These aren't accurate. The damages are way off.

The first one is 47% (even with Trait it's 52%)

The second one doesn't seem possible. Even though you say it's difficult, if it is possible doesn't seem practical especially since it starts off B23. Plus the damage has to be off on this too because without the second JI2 it's 46% and I doubt adding it will pull it up 9%

I figured out a few combo's off of f2d1 that were not listed. * Corner not required.

f2d1 - trait - LM - 223 - LM MB - b3 - 223 - LM

f2d1 - trait - LM - 223 - LM MB - b3 - b13 - LM

f2d1 - trait - LM - 223 - OR MB - b13 - LM

I don't have dmg percentages at the moment. I will provide them soon... or just discover them on your own. : P
The problem with F2D1 is that F2 is another one of those "MID" hitting moves that can be crouched. It's a hit confirm just like B23. And if you're going off hit confirm doing a more damaging B23 combo is of course better.

However, I will add these in the possible event they will make F2 actually hit MID.

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
F3 JI2 B23 OM MB 123 LM - 39% =)

Timing can be tricky on the 123 so online I would suggest 223 for 38%.

Thank you CptXecution!
No problem, yours is definitely more simple than mine, mines 36 but builds a bunch more meter so a mix between the two is perfect depending on the situation since GL relies on meter for damage so much.

No problem, yours is definitely more simple than mine, mines 36 but builds a bunch more meter so a mix between the two is perfect depending on the situation since GL relies on meter for damage so much.
Agreed, will most likely be using your combo until meter is attained if I have trait. Then will be MBing my final LM in my combo for cross under shenanigans...

ApoLon

Noob
These aren't accurate. The damages are way off.

The first one is 47% (even with Trait it's 52%)

The second one doesn't seem possible. Even though you say it's difficult, if it is possible doesn't seem practical especially since it starts off B23. Plus the damage has to be off on this too because without the second JI2 it's 46% and I doubt adding it will pull it up 9%
Sorry, old patch :(

Tonight I will be trimming down the list a bit.

What will remain are the best combos out of each opener of mid screen, corner, AA and Unclashable.

There will be most damaging with no meter, one bar and two bars. In addition, and more importantly, there will be combos that benefit you tactically. For example, ending combos in 223 for a Trait MG cancel on their wake-up.

Sent from my SCH-R830 using Tapatalk 2

most of your hits aren't coming from jump ins. having a base damage/combo is more practical
Welp...there's this thing called a cross up that's pretty important in this game...so having the damage of the combo with a JI attack is pretty valuable to have to see which you should use in the event of a landed JI attack.

GL is jump heavy anyway with a very good JI3. Now if you want to know the damages of the combos without them, then go to practice mode and find out for yourself.

JI3 opens up different options of combos than JI2 or JI1. It's also a great cross up tool. JI2 can also be used as a cross up and both are positive on block it's a great way to begin pressure.

So unless you have something productive to say such as; a new combo, a better way to do a combo that's already posted, etc. then please just read, possibly learn, and move on.