What's new

Question GL PLAYERS! Please list his bad MUs.

Jeffreys

Grundy think you handsome!
Pretty sure most of these Green lantern players lose 4-6 to fundamentals, which is why they all be saying their character is "fair"

LOL

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
Raven
Zod
Cyborg
Superman
Sinestro
Batman (pre-patch, might be even post patch)
Martian Manhunter
Batgirl
Deathstroke (close but more in his favor than GL's especially on stages that support his turtling)

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
notice I only selected the DS match up because that's the only one I know

it's even, dead even IMO
stay fullscreen

I personally am unsure about Deathstroke. But Batman, Sinestro, Superman, Batgirl. I don't think those are bad MUs.
youre gonna have to explain how Superman and Batgirl are even, Batgirl is probably worse that Superman she can zone GL if she wants and if he zones back she can teleport and he's in the vortex, air rocket is out of the eqution so is minigun and once you get in she has better rushdown, ive beaten decent batgirls but i dont see how its even. Batman i can see and Sinestro i dont agree with but can see why you say it

RYX

BIG PUSHER
stay fullscreen

youre gonna have to explain how Superman and Batgirl are even, Batgirl is probably worse that Superman she can zone GL if she wants and if he zones back she can teleport and he's in the vortex, air rocket is out of the eqution so is minigun and once you get in she has better rushdown, ive beaten decent batgirls but i dont see how its even. Batman i can see and Sinestro i dont agree with but can see why you say it
and do what? Kill him with that amazing chip damage? :rolleyes: