What's new

Breakthrough - Cutthroat GGs Everyone

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Idk too much about cutthroat but no matter what anyone says (@SaltShaker) having the possibility of safe 50% is always good.

Learn to meter manage bruh :DOGE

So Kano and Jacqui got buffed, Predator didn't get neutered. Which other character forums did you visit?
But it isn't 50%. :rolleyes:

No such thing as managing meter in Cutt lol. But you're right, those two and I was in the process of using Venomous who got buffed and Cassie who evaded the nerfs haha!

The Midas Touch.

HuttonMD

ADM Riddles
I'm not disputing that having exbuff give me even safer 50/50 isn't amazing its just not Tanya pressure or kung Lao exhat pressure good he gets one chance then its back to trying to set up that situation again

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
But it isn't 50%. :rolleyes:

No such thing as managing meter in Cutt lol. But you're right, those two and I was in the process of using Venomous who got buffed and Cassie who evaded the nerfs haha!

The Midas Touch.
If for some reason we both get injustice 2 I'm following whoever you pick. (shoutouts to NRS making brawler do more damage)
I'm not disputing that having exbuff give me even safer 50/50 isn't amazing its just not Tanya pressure or kung Lao exhat pressure good he gets one chance then its back to trying to set up that situation again
The after part sounds fine and honestly how it should be instead of just rolling through phases of pressure. Really curious to see this happen at a high level.

No need to spend 2 bars on 52% when you can get like 40 or so on one bar. That being said, I am pretty excited about these buffs :)

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
Kano actually could do this before.

Off b12, if you did mb Boost, you had a 1-frame link into 112 mb Knife slash.

The whole thing did 60%