What's new

Breakthrough - Cutthroat GGs Everyone

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
How much does he do with 1 bar. Takeda had 50+ two bar combos pre-patch and we all know how that turned out.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Thats your top 5 right there. And Jacqui, and Cryosubz and itsfinished.

#BuffBoyz

Side note on Kano. As someone whom hasnt touched Kano to much I have to ask...Im tick throw happy. Is commando thebizness yet. Or should I go cybernetic as I play Kitana and air control comes second hand?
Commando didn't get any new tick throws unfortunately.
P-Paul... Is... Is that you in the song saying tons of damage!? :S xD
Lol what? No it's some guy singing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1kAp3C-Jv0

HuttonMD

ADM Riddles
He does not need more set ups or damage. He has set ups for days and loads of undiscovered potential. I want people to put Tremor under the radar. They have no idea.

Apologies for talking Tremor here Kano fans. But I will chime in a bit....I used to play Cutthroat for like two weeks, dropped it in favor of maining Liu. But now that Cutthroat does what Flame Fist does, but better....I am picking him back up. #bandwagon
How does kano do what flame fist does?
You can't do exbuff over and over you do it once and then if you try again it turns the buff off.

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
How does kano do what flame fist does?
You can't do exbuff over and over you do it once and then if you try again it turns the buff off.
Wait you can turn it OFF. Soooo end a combo with the turn off. Go for the pressure into ExBuff AGAIN!! So vortex confirmed?
I..I..I just can't I'm about to....×Blahhh Blahhh Oh God Blaaaaahhhh×
I feel sick

DFC

Cutthroat Truther
Wait you can turn it OFF. Soooo end a combo with the turn off. Go for the pressure into ExBuff AGAIN!! So vortex confirmed?
I feel sick
eh, that's not something insane tbh.

HuttonMD

ADM Riddles
I feel sick
The turn off isn't MB so you Dont have the plus frames like you would when you turn it on. So you can't loop the pressure its a one shot kinda thing. I guess you could get away with it if ppl are respecting it to much

HuttonMD

ADM Riddles
Kano has always had damage like this not midscreen but definitely in the corner and you could get a safe exbuff out off of b31 and any kano ball knockdown.
Its just a lot easier now linking exbuff in mid combo which makes his midscreen as scary as the corner.
We can need the meter to make our safe 50/50 even more safe (sounds kinda crazy when you type it out lol) its kinda like MB hell sparks or orbiting hat but we have one shot after the exbuff pressure otherwise its the same cutthroat as before.
This definitely bumped kano up on the list and made him a lot stronger but I think everything is being blown outta proportion a little but I'll just be called a downplayer

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Kano has always had damage like this not midscreen but definitely in the corner and you could get a safe exbuff out off of b31 and any kano ball knockdown.
Its just a lot easier now linking exbuff in mid combo which makes his midscreen as scary as the corner.
We can need the meter to make our safe 50/50 even more safe (sounds kinda crazy when you type it out lol) its kinda like MB hell sparks or orbiting hat but we have one shot after the exbuff pressure otherwise its the same cutthroat as before.
This definitely bumped kano up on the list and made him a lot stronger but I think everything is being blown outta proportion a little but I'll just be called a downplayer
You could be completely right in whatever you're talking about. But I read "safe 50/50 even more safe" and "midscreen as scary as the corner". In no way will that shit not add up to top tier in my head. WTF does NRS do over there.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
It's funny because so many people know nothing about the character, barely ever visited our forums, but they see the buffs and combo cancel and think OMG GOD TIER, and have no idea how difficult it would be to play a match the way the combo vids look lol.

The buffs are obviously nice, but on an already meter/stamina heavy character you'll rarely be having two bars available to EX Buff on block into a run cancel 50/50 starter.

HuttonMD

ADM Riddles
You could be completely right in whatever you're talking about. But I read "safe 50/50 even more safe" and "midscreen as scary as the corner". In no way will that shit not add up to top tier in my head. WTF does NRS do over there.
Yea I'm actually surprised they didn't change around his frame data for those two strings. They are safe not ridiculous safe without the exbuff b31 is +1 and b121 is 0 but he's always had that so it not much different then before besides you can now make them super safe

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Yea I'm actually surprised they didn't change around his frame data for those two strings. They are safe not ridiculous safe without the exbuff b31 is +1 and b121 is 0 but he's always had that so it not much different then before besides you can now make them super safe
Idk too much about cutthroat but no matter what anyone says (@SaltShaker) having the possibility of safe 50% is always good.

It's funny because so many people know nothing about the character, barely ever visited our forums, but they see the buffs and combo cancel and think OMG GOD TIER, and have no idea how difficult it would be to play a match the way the combo vids look lol.

The buffs are obviously nice, but on an already meter/stamina heavy character you'll rarely be having two bars available to EX Buff on block into a run cancel 50/50 starter.
Learn to meter manage bruh :DOGE

So Kano and Jacqui got buffed, Predator didn't get neutered. Which other character forums did you visit?