What's new

GGA N1k0lasss's Mystic Ermac Wins GBS Season 2, Week 2

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
@GGA Dizzy why don't you use d3 for anti cross ups? I find it much more reliable. Even if you miss time and it doesn't AA it almost always makes them wiff
It is extremely difficult to AA Ermac's j1 and jk. His frame numbers, active and start up are too good, especially the jk. Plus he can easily hit confirm jk into a tp for a shitload of damage, especially MoS. Jk for crossups is godlike as well. His j2 seems really solid for cross ups as well. Its not worth the risk to try and AA him if you dont have a bar for an armored combo starter imo.

Post edited.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Watching Ermac's jump attacks is the first time me as a Cassie player has been jealous of someone else's tools.
Cassie's flip kick (both regular and ex version) is a really solid AA against almost any jump in, if you can force your opponent to jump from a certain distance. Not many characters can go toe to toe with Cassie on the ground, so they will be forced to jump against her.

Also from what i ve seen her j1 is really good as well.

Cassie's flip kick (both regular and ex version) is a really solid AA against almost any jump in, if you can force your opponent to jump from a certain distance. Not many characters can go toe to toe with Cassie on the ground, so they will be forced to jump against her.

Also from what i ve seen her j1 is really good as well.
Her j1 is great. Bad at crossovers though.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
That's what I like to see, hear and say "good read" Idk whoth is vato is but good job showing that ppl should not underestimate Ermac. Now these mofos are gonna jump on Ermac's d***, lmao! smh.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Dude you're ridiculous. Stop trying to be our enemy.
lol you don't understand, people actually say that.

In fact I've had complete arguments with your players about how YOMI player supposedly mean more than players from any other scene.

If pointing out the truth is considered "trying to be your enemy" maybe you should take notice....

I don't think people realize how vulnerable raiden is against some characters with very good footsies . His low pokes are slow and don't low profile. They should make his D4 at least like 9 frame because that move actually Wiff cross ups. Ever since They made his f1 a high, he's free for all pokes.

Last edited:

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
^
That post isn't about nickolass @DMS

Delete it!
Yeah no. Stop trying to start shit and focus on the actual events of the local. Cleaning up thread derailment is nothing new here. You should know that since you were a mod.

LEGEND

YES!
I wasn't trying to start Shit. The last sentence might have been a slightly uncalled for attack against you but what transpired in this thread and the community as a whole was definitely worth talking about. And people should have seen it

Jeffrey Wolf

YouTube: Jeffrey B Wolf
@Take$$$ & @Buiu, thanks, guys. Now I just need to grind the Ermac match up, so I don't get bopped again, lol.

Shout outs to @GGA Jeremiah for keeping it fresh and fun with the player cards. To anyone that lives nearby, this is definitely a worthwhile weekly to make it out to if you can.

Stepwood

Frequently Bodied Individual
I don't think people realize how vulnerable raiden is against some characters with very good tootsies. His low pokes are slow and don't low profile. They should make his D4 at least like 9 frame because that move actually Wiff cross ups. Ever since They made his f1 a high, he's free for all pokes.