What's new

GGA N1k0lasss's Mystic Ermac Wins GBS Season 2, Week 2

GGA N1k0lasss went all mystic Ermac and it payed off with a tournament win for him last night. He ended up facing GGA Dizzy in what would be our hypest winners finals match yet! However poor Nikos was sent to losers with that match. The Grecian Delight then fought his way through losers and fought Dizzy again in grand finals and reset him and then ended up winning again after the reset. All matches with Dizzy and Nikos went to the last round! You guys have got to check out how powerful Ermac's jump attacks are. Some people say Ermac is 17th best but who are we to disagree. We like to let 17th best characters rock here at GGA.

Here are the Top 8:
1st @GGA N1k0lasss Mystic Ermac. 6 pts.
2nd @GGA Dizzy Thunder God Raiden. 5 pts.
3rd @Jeffrey Wolf War God Kotal Kahn. 4 pts. (His 2nd week out and his 2nd top 8)
4th @GGA Fill Pops War God Kotal Kahn. 3 pts.
5th @D-Que Beats Military Stance Sonya. 2pts.
5th @GGA Max Imposter, Bone Shaper Shinnok. 2 pts.
7th GGA Jeremiah (I give credit to @Slips for talking me into playing MKX again.) 1pt.
7th @GGA pimpimjim Quan Chi, D'Vorah, Takeda. 1pt.

(Youtube Links to the Matches are in Post #2)

Attachments

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Gonna watch now

but Ermacs Air game, AA and dmg output is insane i think people are sleeping on him

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I gotta confess, the first thing i saw in the tittle was "season 2" and i immediately though it was NRS announcing a season 2 Kombat pack :p

Still not disappointed at all, ermac players have been putting some work.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
All mystic needs is for his push to have 2 times less recovery on whiff and be safe on block or have moore pushback. Instant top 10 material.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Just a little observation not really a complaint, but i wish commentators would say the name the player is using on stream rather than the players real name. took me a few to figure out who Eric was. I understand your not trying to be too serious and having a bit of fun with your friends but its just to avoid confusion for the slow people like myself not a big deal.

i have also being guilty of this lol

P.S the last round Winners Finals was HYPE!