What's new

GGA Dizzy Wins GBS Season 2, Week 8 with all Johnny Cage!

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
LMAO this is what the ford focus thing meant now? You know what you said man, you didn't have said that he was tourny unviable but you downplayed him,. Don't make me go to the JC forums and bring your quotes here lol
Let me simplify, and summarize what I've previously said about JC.

First of all, I'm pretty sure 95% of my Cage comments, including comparing him to a Ford Focus with missing parts, were about Stunt Double JC, not A-List. I was explaining he was no sports car, and not a '95 Chevy Cavalier either. I was comparing him to a decent car that had issues because of all his whiffing. There was never any downplaying.

Please go to the fucking Cage forums. Then you can see this post that I wrote: http://testyourmight.com/threads/please-fix-not-buff-sd-johnny-cage.53347/
Catch the part where I call him underrated?

What do you wanna bet most of GGA werent even ready for high level Cage? If you dont know the MU, the pressure can seem insane.

LucaTheRipper

RULES OF NATURE!
Let me simplify, and summarize what I've previously said about JC.

First of all, I'm pretty sure 95% of my Cage comments, including comparing him to a Ford Focus with missing parts, were about Stunt Double JC, not A-List. I was explaining he was no sports car, and not a '95 Chevy Cavalier either. I was comparing him to a decent car that had issues because of all his whiffing. There was never any downplaying.

Please go to the fucking Cage forums. Then you can see this post that I wrote: http://testyourmight.com/threads/please-fix-not-buff-sd-johnny-cage.53347/
Catch the part where I call him underrated?

What do you wanna bet most of GGA werent even ready for high level Cage? If you dont know the MU, the pressure can seem insane.
Lol i'm done, alright i'll pretend you never downplayed him then, satisfied?

EDIT: I see what you did there: ''What do you wanna bet most of GGA werent even ready for high level Cage?''

Baconlord

Proud follower of the church of Cetrion
I'm not going to Summer Jam if that's what you're implying.

This week was held at a convention (Wizard World) instead of at GGA, which is what caused the issue with the stream.
Thanks for the correction. Can't wait to see your cage in action.

Alec

Noob
And no one said he was a top 5 character dude but at least you're right that ppl wanted him to be the MK9 Cage without going through the right way.

LMAO this is what the ford focus thing meant now? You know what you said man, you didn't have said that he was tourny unviable but you downplayed him,. Don't make me go to the JC forums and bring your quotes here lol

Well, first i didn't said: ''The JC community are all downplayers'', my post was designed to downplayers so you are the one lying here and second: You guys tried to avoid this with his hitbox problems, i never said that this wasn't a problem and didn't had to be fixed.
If you guys didn't downplayed him, simply ignore this post, otherwise serve it if fits ;)
Meh. "If it fits"??? Seriously??? That's the best you can come up with?? Lamest answer possible, but 'kay.

Poto2222

"Online is your forte!" - A Wise Man, 2015.
Wait, so has it begun? Thank you based @GGA Dizzy , soon those JC naysayers can be properly blown up.

Can't wait to start quoting that Ford Focus post as promised.