What's new

GGA Dizzy Wins GBS Season 2, Week 8 with all Johnny Cage!

Wow what an amazing tournament! There were some insanely close matches, that is until people had to play @GGA Dizzy 's Johnny Cage! Here are some of the quotes from last night.

@GGA Fill Pops "Kabal like pressure"

Empr Twisted "That character is broke" (He played Bone Shaper Shinnok)

GGA soonk "That character is stupid" (While spamming HQT zoning)

@GGA Wafflez "I mean I don't even know what's going on"

@GGA Max "I didn't know the match up"

Here are the Top 8:
1st GGA Dizzy A list Johnny cage.
2nd GGA Max Imposter Shinnok.
3rd Big Marcus All Quan Chis.
4th Empr Twisted Tempest Kung Lao and Bone Shaper Shinnok
5th GGA Fill Pops War God Kotal Kahn
5th GGA Wafflez Heavy Weapons Jax
7th GGA soonk HQT Predator
7th Chakpat.

Oh and unfortunately there was no stream so no footage for you guys sorry. If you really want to see what happened just take Johnny into the lab and do run dash cancels into pressure, 50/50s or armor. See you next week!

GGA_GhostBattleSeries_Banner_Season2_temporary.png

Attachments

Skkra

PSN: Skkra
FUCKING. YES. I am infinitely saddened that there is no footage, but what can you do.

@GGA Dizzy Hell yeah man. I've been playing with A List Johnny since the game dropped, and he is by far my favorite character. I can see his potential. Plus he's fun. Plus he fits your style. The main difference between us is that I'm an MK scrub, and you're the best Johnny Cage player who ever lived.

I hope you keep grinding it out with Cage. DESTROY THEM. DESTROY THEM ALL.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
YEEEEES!

THE Johnny Cage is possibly back!? XD

Edit: Not that he was gone (he has a great raiden), I just meant back with Cage. I absolutely loved watching his cage in MK9!

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
Man, I drove all the way up to GGA only to find out that you guys were at the comic con :(

Anyway, congrats to Dizzy! Sounds like his A-List was really impressive.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
So happy to hear Dizzy has gone back to the man that brought him so much success in MK9 - Johnny Cage. It never seemed right when he was playing Raiden. I always just associate Cage with Dizzy and vice versa. Shit, the F+3 is called the Dizzy Knee in the movelist now. It's a shame it's not good like it was in MK9, though.

Baconlord

Proud follower of the church of Cetrion
wait, so dizzy picks up a new character and wins his local with a major tournament coming up and there is no footage for people to study before the tournament. sounds suspicious

Last edited:

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
So happy to hear Dizzy has gone back to the man that brought him so much success in MK9 - Johnny Cage. It never seemed right when he was playing Raiden. I always just associate Cage with Dizzy and vice versa. Shit, the F+3 is called the Dizzy Knee in the movelist now. It's a shame it's not good like it was in MK9, though.
It's still one of the best footsie tools in the game lol

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
wait, so dizzy picks up a new character and wins his local with a major tournament coming up and there is no footage for people to study before the tournament. sounds suspicious
I'm not going to Summer Jam if that's what you're implying.

This week was held at a convention (Wizard World) instead of at GGA, which is what caused the issue with the stream.