What's new

Get hype for "The Magical Beauty"

skumz

So with Zee dropping tomorrow and tonight is her playthrough. Will yall be watching or saving the surprise for tomorrow when she is released? What moves are you most interested in exploring? How deadly you think she will be? Think she will have high damaging combos? Will she be technical, or easy to pick up and win immediate with. Etc...

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

KamkaziChicila

Harley & Zatana is all I need.
I'm really most excited to see her damage. Hopefully her like lightning kicks do very little damage and her more "difficult combos" do average damage. Also the distance of her Hypnotize and Dormammu fireball. I'm saying this cuz I don't want people to bitch day 0 about "omg nerf her! she does so much damage! omg plz NRS how could you?"

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Wll be there <3 i already love her... The only thing i wanna see are her mix-ups & if she can do anything else in levitate, also that illusion spell & her trait ;)

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
looking forward to getting zatanna in the lab come release to see what see can do,
stream at like 2am my time though :(
but well more hype for zatanna that i was for MMH so def be watching :D

Bi-on-iC

I'm innocent, I mean..not guilty.
I'm so fuckin' hyped for her. Won't watch the stream though, don't wanna spoil it.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
I only care about finding out if her trait is a stance switch or if it's like Raven's.

Zatanna

Meterburned Interactable Master
I think it should be obvious that I am quite hyped for Zee. I doubt that she will have high damaging combos, what with those resets. Mainly, I am curious to discover a couple things:
- MB Fireball - is it jumpable, and does is dissapear on hit?
- What's Zee's zoning game look like?
- Stance Change - Timed?
- What's up with the "Deck of Cards" attack?
- How does her floating stance work?
- Is her super a parry/how does the "3 Zees" move work?

McNasty

Moist.
ill be tuning in tonight because GGA Slips had great insight on MMH on the last one and to see if colt has any updates for us in general.

And I wanna get a better idea if what shes all about cause the speculation over the trailer is killing me.

xXstealthflameXx

Finding a Main
Definitely gonna be watching. The main fun for me in the lab is coming up with combos, deciding what footsie strings work best, and developing a game plan. I really want all of my questions answered NOW, but I'll have to wait 4 more hours. She is by far (in my opinion) the most unique character in the same (since she has trance, triple clone illusion spell, etc.).

skumz

See a lot of people say they aren't gonna watch it bc they said that the MMH one was boring. I think honestly that it would be fun plus it would be good to have some familiarity before launch. I am just worried about spoiling the surprise. Lol! But we will see what I decide. I still have a couple hours to decide.

skumz

Definitely gonna be watching. The main fun for me in the lab is coming up with combos, deciding what footsie strings work best, and developing a game plan. I really want all of my questions answered NOW, but I'll have to wait 4 more hours. She is by far (in my opinion) the most unique character in the same (since she has trance, triple clone illusion spell, etc.).

I most agree, she is the most intriguing character I have been into in a while. Last dlc I felt even closely interested in has been Batgirl but even she doesn't compare to how I feel about Zee.

xXstealthflameXx

Finding a Main
I most agree, she is the most intriguing character I have been into in a while. Last dlc I felt even closely interested in has been Batgirl but even she doesn't compare to how I feel about Zee.

Zatanna is a goddess

skumz

Wll be there <3 i already love her... The only thing i wanna see are her mix-ups & if she can do anything else in levitate, also that illusion spell & her trait ;)

I am very curious about that levitation too. Me and one my friend were wondering if she has flight dashing similar to supes, ww, etc. I am also curious about that damn super. That is really interesting!

xXstealthflameXx

Finding a Main
I just hope that "triple Zee" move is a special not a super parry!
I'm telling you it's not part of the super. That would be ridiculous. The reason it was shown during Grundy's super is because they wanna cause hype. Is it not hype that she can be invincible to a super (well 2 of her at least) and punish their super with hers?!? It's a special. If I'm wrong....oh NRS....you have some explaining to do.....

skumz

I'm telling you it's not part of the super. That would be ridiculous. The reason it was shown during Grundy's super is because they wanna cause hype. Is it not hype that she can be invincible to a super (well 2 of her at least) and punish their super with hers?!? It's a special. If I'm wrong....oh NRS....you have some explaining to do.....

I agree, it would serve much better as a special instead of a super parry. If it was a super parry it would be terrible. Not the fact that it would be hard to connect bc honestly I don't think it would be hard to land in this game. It would be terrible bc of the possible recover time on that move and how long she just sits there. Unless she can cancel the illusion wgen she wants resulting in the super canceling. Now that would be kinda cool but I doubt NRS would get that fancy. Could be wrong though. But I do agree with you, it has to be a special move that helps escape attacks.

xXstealthflameXx

Finding a Main
I agree, it would serve much better as a special instead of a super parry. If it was a super parry it would be terrible. Not the fact that it would be hard to connect bc honestly I don't think it would be hard to land in this game. It would be terrible bc of the possible recover time on that move and how long she just sits there. Unless she can cancel the illusion wgen she wants resulting in the super canceling. Now that would be kinda cool but I doubt NRS would get that fancy. Could be wrong though. But I do agree with you, it has to be a special move that helps escape attacks.

Also, if she is one of those illusins, which is probably true, do projectiles own you completely? The sstream cannot come any slower -___-